Billing for tx plans

kathy 7 jaar geleden in Billing/Electronic Modules bijgewerkt door Shauna Dall 7 jaar geleden 6

Has anyone started billing for CTSS tx plans, and if so, are MA and PMAPS paying for them?

Skills group rate

kathy 7 jaar geleden in Billing/Electronic Modules bijgewerkt 7 jaar geleden 2

Does anyone know what the MA rate is for group skills?

Fixed

KNOWN ISSUES: Eligibility is down for MN MA

Kevin Holmes 7 jaar geleden in Known Issues bijgewerkt 7 jaar geleden 1

---------- Forwarded message ----------

Date: Jan 9, 2017 8:01 AM
Subject: MN Medicaid Real Time Eligibility Connectivity

Real Time Eligibility users,

Our Operations team has informed me that they are having to perform system maintenance this morning and currently impacting Real Time 270/271 application causing Time Out Errors. I am awaiting more information from them and will pass this on when I receive it.

Clark Fenske

Business Analyst | Program Management Division

Fixed

KNOWN ISSUES: Explanation of performance issues from earlier today (1/5/2017)

Kevin Holmes 7 jaar geleden in Known Issues bijgewerkt door Jessica Sommerfeld 7 jaar geleden 1

Hello everyone,

The speed and error issues that customers experienced today, beginning at approximately 9:30 a.m., were caused by a problem with one of our mirroring databases. This resulted in the "Too Many Connections" error that was seen throughout the system. Initial steps to fix the problem were partially effective and resulted in spotty availability until the issue was fully resolved at approximately 12:30 p.m. today.

More specifically, the mirror database encountered a corrupt bit in a log. As a result, it performed a soft re-start and appeared to be functional, but it was not. Our normal checking process was not triggered by these particular circumstances, and so the source of the problem was not immediately clear. Once we identified the real issue, we were able to take the problem-database out of rotation. We are currently performing maintenance on this database.
Now that we've identified the source of the problem, we will be able to alert on it and prevent similar performance issues from occurring in the future.

We again apologize for the inconvenience that these issues have had on you and your staff today. If you have any further questions, please let us know.

Kevin J. Holmes

Director of Product Services

Fixed

KNOWN ISSUES: MN MA is having problems with Real-time eligibility

Kevin Holmes 7 jaar geleden in Known Issues bijgewerkt 7 jaar geleden 4

Date: Jan 3, 2017 7:04 AM
Subject: MN Medicaid: Real Time Eligibility CORE 2 application outage
To:
Cc:

Attention Real Time Eligibility users:

MN Medicaid’s Real Time Eligibility Core 2 application (https://edi.dhs.mn.gov/Core2) is currently experiencing an unscheduled outage. Our Operations team is working to restore the application, and we will advise when it becomes available.

Regards,
Derik Newman

Anyone else having BCBS Illinois denials for LMFT ?

Tanya Leither 7 jaar geleden in Billing/Electronic Modules bijgewerkt door Kari Droubie 7 jaar geleden 4

At this time I'm just wondering if anyone is having these denials. We may be asking for help!

Our scenario: Starting in August, after BCBS MN had an update to provider types, we got denials for clients who see our LMFTs and have a BCBS IL plan through their employer. We have started an appeal process over these denials. Now BCBS IL has recouped payments made from Jan to July; we've included a request for re-payment in our appeal.

Thanks, Kay

Client Age Report?

Jonathan Beulke 7 jaar geleden in Reporting Module bijgewerkt door Kevin Holmes 7 jaar geleden 3

Does anyone know what report I can use to get a list of client names, their birthdate, and their age?

Fixed

Known Issues: Units issue in Time/Add

Kevin Holmes 7 jaar geleden in Known Issues bijgewerkt 7 jaar geleden 2

In the Time module, Add window, Individual view, if the Units field is completed prior to the Start/End time or Hours fields, the Hours field no longer auto calculates based on the number of Units entered. We're working to resolve this and hope to have this fully resolved by Thursday, December 22.

Fixed

Known Issues: Errors with MA Eligibility

Kevin Holmes 7 jaar geleden in Known Issues bijgewerkt 7 jaar geleden 2

Date: Dec 21, 2016 7:00 AM
Subject: MN Medicaid Real Time Eligibility 270/271 Connectivity Errors

To:

Real Time Users,

I am seeing Internal Errors returned for our Real Time 270/271 application and notified our Operations Team to investigate. I will update you with information as it is passed onto me.

Thanks, Clark

Clark Fenske

Reports - Exemptions from Minnesota Care Tax

Kali 7 jaar geleden in Reporting Module bijgewerkt door Grant Atwood 7 jaar geleden 2

Does anyone have a report they use to show Medicare payments, including co-payments, deductibles, and coinsurance from patients and/or Medicare supplemental plans for Medicare-covered services?