Here is a list of things to do now that you are here.
1. Personalize Your Profile In the upper right-hand corner, click your username and choose "User profile" to complete your name, add a photo ("avatar") and title, and set a Password.
2. Review Community Guidelines click here
3. Post & Participate Present your thoughts & ideas to generate discussion and responses from other Procentive Users!
Latest Updates 814
We are wondering if anyone ever puts their clients on "hold "some how to prevent for error billing when client is on furlough.
Has anyone billed CTSS codes lie H2014 with UA modifier to commercial payers and have had reimbursement success? Or should we just skip billing primary commercial payers and bill directly to MA/PMAP? Have you had to put PR 96 on the COB info since commercial payers do not reimburse those services/codes? Thanks in advance.
Has anyone received payment for services in 2019 from BCBS Blue Plus?
There has been much back and fourth on this thread of what everyone is hearing and expressing frustration. We understand the extremely difficult circumstance you are in and we have been invested in seeking truth with facts on this situation and here is what we have found:
- - We have had several agencies receive an ERA from Blue Plus (00562) although only professional claims at this point in very small dollar amounts. The ERA payer column will read “BLUE PLUS OF MINNESOTA”
- - 1/3rd of those agencies have confirmed (we called them) they had an ACH payment into their bank for the exact amount on the ERA. At the top of the ERA when opened, the Method will read ACH.
- - The agencies who received these EFT/ACH payments DID NOT do anything extra or different with registration, re-processing, etc.
Blue Plus has contracted Amerigroup Health Solutions to process these claims. Amerigroup is required to abide by the terms from Blue Plus which means you DO NOT need to register, or re-process claims. If you had ERAs and/or EFT set up before the change it will continue moving forward- no further action required. Blue Plus is aware some agencies have been told they will get a paper check mailed to them but that was an error and should not continue to happen.
We are continuing to run reports daily to track agencies getting ERAs and hope to see this number continue to rise. We will continue to post updates as we see other improvement.
Anyone in the community have any problems printing client statements, Report #3560?
We cannot load the statements for us to print them. We are receiving a) an error message - file error - file not found. b) Procentive is attempting to load the report but nothing populates.
Customer support service by UserEcho