Here is a list of things to do now that you are here.
1. Personalize Your Profile In the upper right-hand corner, click your username and choose "User profile" to complete your name, add a photo ("avatar") and title, and set a Password.
2. Review Community Guidelines click here
3. Post & Participate Present your thoughts & ideas to generate discussion and responses from other Procentive Users!
Latest Updates 909
In cased you missed our webinar last week, be sure to watch this recording on the Client Portal Setup./179e3fc5df
For more information on how to setup your Client Portal today, please check out our Knowledge Hub Articles here:
Set Up Client Portal For Your Agency
As we bill telemedicine mental health and substance use disorder services for the foreseeable future, we have a question:
Because of the added complexity of the technology, is it appropriate to use the add-on code 90785?
Interactive complexity refers to factors that complicate the delivery of a mental health procedure, as defined:
You should use this CPT code when one or more of the following is present in a session:
- When delivery of care is complicated due managing maladaptive communication among involved parties.
- Examples of maladaptive communication include:
- high anxiety
- high reactivity
- repeated questioning or disagreement
- In a case where the implementation treatment plan is hindered due to caregiver emotions or behaviors.
- When a discussion of a sentinel event and/or mandated report to a third party is initiated with the patient and any other participants.
- Child Services/Elder Abuse Services etc.
- When patients require equipment, devices, interpreters, or translators to work around impediments to diagnostic or therapeutic interaction with a patient.
- Patients who require this include:
- patients who are not fluent in the same language as the provider
- patients who have not developed receptive language skills and are unable to understand typical language
- patients who have lost receptive language skills and are unable to understand typical language.
Any insight is appreciated.
Customer support service by UserEcho