Recording from ICD10 Conference Call

Pat Stream 9 years ago in ICD-10/DSM5 0
ICD10 Conference Call_09.15.2015.mp3

Here is a recording of the conference call hosted by the ProCare Customer Success and Service and Support Teams. The purpose of the call was to resolve a problem that Procentive discovered in doing ICD10 audits of databases

DA

clatour 9 years ago in Clinical Charting Module updated by Sara Serier 9 years ago 1

Adult Crisis Stabilization-Residential

mboron 8 years ago in Payers Module updated 8 years ago 3

We are starting to provide Adult Crisis Stabilization-Residential services and will be billing H0018. Is someone able to help me with the following, I am trying to find the revenue code that would be associated with the H0018 code, and the Place of Service for billing.

Credentialing

jmorales 8 years ago in Staff Module updated by Tanya Leither 8 years ago 11

Who does the credentialing of the therapist for your agency?

Paperwork for couples intakes

How does your agency handle intakes for couples counseling? Do you have the spouse fill out an intake in addition to the intake by the client? Do you use the kiosk and if so does the spouse fill theirs out on the kiosk? Do you have trouble with it flowing properly into the DA?

Thank,

Barb

Advice for new therapists

Sara Serier 8 years ago in Industry News/Discussion updated by Tanya Leither 8 years ago 3

What advice would you give a new therapist?

Share your passion with us...

Sara Serier 8 years ago in Industry News/Discussion updated by jmorales 8 years ago 1

Share with us why you decided to enter the mental health field? What motivates you to continue in this field?

Share your thoughts and advice for other companies going through this transition.

Sara Serier 9 years ago in ICD-10/DSM5 0
What has been most helpful for you and your staff in preparing for the Oct 1st transition to ICD-10?
Completed

How to unlock a note

Samantha Nicole 8 years ago in Clinical Charting Module updated by Pat Stream 8 years ago 1

I thought I was saving and locked a note that I need to be signed by another person. How do I unlock it?

Answer
Pat Stream 8 years ago

Samantha,

Unlocking a note is allowed with the correct permissions. There are typically only certain roles at an agency that have unlocking privileges. Start first with contacting the Procentive champion at your agency.

Are you paperless?

Sara Serier 8 years ago in Industry News/Discussion updated by Bobbi 8 years ago 5

How have you transitioned to being a paperless company? In what instances do you still use paper? What Procentive features aid in this transition?