what scanner works well to scan documents into Procentive?

officemanager 8 years ago in User Group Help updated by lstoll 8 years ago 1

we are looking for a stand alone scanner to scan our documents. Which one would you suggest?

EXTRA! EXTRA! Read All About It!

Procentive Knowledge Hub is live! Remember that place (wink,wink) that all staff could find answer to their questions?

Well... that place is now live. We call it Knowledge Hub. It's a hub of Procentive knowledge.

Beneath the modules, you will see a button that says Knowledge Hub. You will be directed to a place where you can search for questions and get the answers you need within a few clicks.

​EXTRA! EXTRA! We want your input!

Sara Serier 8 years ago in Industry News/Discussion updated 8 years ago 4

EXTRA! EXTRA! We want your input.

What if Procentive had a place (wink, wink) that all staff could find answers to their questions? What might they be?

We are curious...share your commonly asked questions.

If you are a champion, what questions are most asked of you?

If you are a clinician or admin, what questions do you typically have?

Examples: How do I reset my digital signature password? Why can’t I change my service line? I got a workflow notification- what do I do with it?

TX Plan pulled to Discharge Summary

Allysa 8 years ago in Clinical Charting Module updated by Sara Serier 8 years ago 1

Wondering if there is someway to have the last TX plan pull to the discharge summary. What happens is, it will pull if the discharge summary is done within the 90 days that the TX plan is valid but if outside that time it does not pull. The reason of it being outside that time frame would be that the client has not returned so the clinician has not done a new TX plan but is still in a waiting period to see if the client is going to return. This just depends on when the last appointment falls. It there a setting that can be changed just for the one form?

What kinds of client documents do you fax into Procentive?

Kim Ross 8 years ago in e-Faxing 0

We use it for new client referral docs from referral sources. But other options may be: Insurance cards, med records requests, etc. I think we may underusing the fabulous Procentive fax feature...

How does your clinic make couples' appointments?

Kim Ross 8 years ago in Appointments Module updated 8 years ago 4

We create a client record for each on an appointment for each at the same time. However, only one client appointment is billed creating an "appointment without a service line" alert for the other. Is there a better way?

Paper EOBs

Rochelle Garcia 8 years ago in Payments/ERA Modules updated by crystalp 8 years ago 2

Hello

I was wondering what other users do with the random paper EOBs that come from private payers when the payment does not come electronically? We would like to be completely paperless and I always feel as if I have to keep these EOBs and I just dont know which module to save it under. I dont want to put it in clinical/charting because it is not clinical and the only other place I could think of is client/payers. Looking for suggestions.

Thanks~

Community FAQs

Pat Stream 11 years ago in User Group Help updated by Sara Serier 9 years ago 0
How to reset your UserEcho password:
http://feedback.userecho.com/topic/200575-how-to-reset-your-userecho-password/

How to setup my avatar (profile image):
http://feedback.userecho.com/topic/268648-how-to-setup-my-avatar/

How to change notification settings (subscriptions):
http://feedback.userecho.com/topic/500755-how-to-change-notification-settings-subscriptions/

How to change your name or e-mail address:
Click on the arrow by your name, choose “User profile”, change information, click “Save changes”