Product Updates Effective 5/10/2017

Alicia Swanson hace 7 años en Procentive News 0

In an effort to further improve performance, Procentive has made changes to the Eligibility Module and Clinical Charting Module. Most of these improvements will not be visible to you (they are behind-the-scenes improvements to the code). But there are a few changes we want you to know about:

-Eligibility Module- You will only be able to re-sort (by clicking on the column-header) with the client and payer columns.

-Eligibility Module- Instead of showing all client appointments for the date range, Procentive will display only the next three appointments. If you need to see all of the client's appointments, you can still access them by clicking on the client number, which then opens the client dashboard.

-Eligibility Module- The Quick Search and Advanced Search will no longer be available. As an alternative, we suggest using the search tools at the top of the screen (for client and payer). Or you an use the "Find" tool in your browser, by clicking CTRL +F on most PCs, and Command +F on the Mac. The Find tool is a great way to search for a client's payer ID, for example.

-Clinical Charting- Searching is now more optimized with greater speed when loading the results and allowing you wider searching for all staff, all clients, NOW up to a 90 day range.

If you have any questions or comments, please send a ticket through the Procentive Support Desk. Thank you!

Documentation on staff in Procentive?

Jonathan Beulke hace 7 años en Staff Module actualizado por crystalp hace 7 años 3

Our practice would like to be able to keep documentation on our staff on file in Procentive, but I am not aware of a method to do so. We would like to be able to record notes, staff reviews, tax documents, disciplinary action, etc. within Procentive in a similar manner as we do with our clients. Is this possible?

Thanks in advance!

Biller Refresher Training

Pat Stream hace 7 años en Billing/Electronic Modules actualizado hace 7 años 0
Solucionado

KNOWN ISSUE: MN MA Eligibility will be down 5/7/2017 - 5/8/2017

Ashley M hace 7 años en Known Issues actualizado hace 7 años 1

We have received the following information from MN MA:

Eligibility Real Time 270/271 Users:
On Sunday, May 7 at 8:00 pm through Monday, May 8 at 6:00 am CDT, we will be performing system maintenance that will cause service interruptions.

Eligibility will not be available in Procentive during this time while they complete their maintenance.

Thank you!

Respuesta
Ashley M hace 7 años

This has been resolved.

Solucionado

KNOWN ISSUE: Procentive experiencing slowness

Jessica Sommerfeld hace 7 años en Known Issues actualizado hace 7 años 7

We apologize for the slowness you may be experiencing in Procentive. This is intermittent and we're working to address the issue and resolve as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience as we work through this today.

Solucionado

KNOWN ISSUE: MN MA Eligibility Issues

Jessica Sommerfeld hace 7 años en Known Issues actualizado hace 7 años 9

We have received the following information from MN MA/DHS regarding eligibility:

Attention MN Medicaid Real Time Eligibility users:

MN Medicaid’s Real Time Eligibility applications are currently experiencing timeout issues. Users are reporting failure rates of approximately 50%. Our Operations staff have been notified and are working to correct the issue. We will send further information as it becomes available.

Has anyone had problems resending a replacement claim?

Tina B hace 7 años en Billing/Electronic Modules actualizado por Jessica Sommerfeld hace 7 años 1

When I resend the claim, it does not bring the claim up for me to check and send electronically.

Nothing is there.

Travel Locations

Jill hace 7 años en Billing/Electronic Modules actualizado hace 7 años 4

Good afternoon! We have therapists that see clients at a Twin Cities juvenile detention center. We would like to bill travel - which location code is best to use in this case?

Thanks & have a great day!
Jill

Respuestas

Is anyone else getting booted out of Procentive or freezing?

Tina B hace 7 años en User Group Help actualizado por cputz hace 6 años 23 1 duplicado
Respuesta
Pat Stream hace 7 años

Good afternoon.  I have merged the two posts today on this topic into one, in order to unify communication going forward.

Thank you all for utilizing this community tool to share your experience with each other.  I want you to know that we strive daily to keep the system running as efficient as possible and to remain online.  As you have experienced there have been episodes today where there has been instability.  Our systems engineers are addressing this as I type.  One of the interventions they're taking is to reset the servers.  So, moving forward this afternoon I expect you all to experience improved performance in the system.  

Thank you again for communicating with us and each other.