payment entry mode & report mode for era's not matching

dez 7 years ago in Payments/ERA Modules updated by Tina B 7 years ago 5

We have noticed with a few of our ERA's that there is information that appears in the report mode side, but when we use the payment entry mode if is not there, this is actual payments that are not using up, not denials. Has anyone dealt with this or have suggestions?!?!

Topaz Signature Pads

anordman 7 years ago in Meaningful Use updated by NP Support 7 years ago 2

For those of you using the Topaz Signature Pads at your clinic/agency, which ones do you find work well? I've been told the following models are compatible with Procentive:

T-S460-HSB-R

T-LBK460-HSB-R

T-LBK460-BT-R is a wireless option.

Am also looking for feedback on where your clinic/agency purchased yours from.

Thank you in advance for your feedback!

Is there a Program wait list available?

Jonathan Beulke 7 years ago in Appointments Module updated by Christopher Burt 6 years ago 4

Is there an option in Procentive to have a waiting list for a PROGRAM, not just an individual provider? From what I can see, Procentive has a waitlist function in the Appointments Module, but this is only for each individual clinician/provider. Is there a specific function within Procentive that allows us to create a waitlist for a given program, which would allow all providers to see the list of clients on a waitlist for that program? Or is this function restricted to the use of individual providers? If there's a Program waitlist, those on the list will be able to be seen more quickly than if they had to wait for just one provider to have an opening.

Does anyone else use a different method to track those on a waitlist?

Thank you!

Multiple Documents

Is there a way to populate multiple documents at once? Instead of having to pull 20 documents up separately for an intake. Very time consuming. Any thoughts?

Fixed

KNOWN ISSUE: Scanning in Chrome version 57

Jessica Sommerfeld 7 years ago in Known Issues updated by anonymous 7 years ago 7

The ability to scan directly into Procentive is currently unavailable in the Chrome browser version 57. It is still working normally in other versions of Chrome and in the Internet Explorer browser.

We're working to resolve this and will let you know as soon as we have an update.

Fixed

KNOWN ISSUES: MN MA Eligibility will be down 3/18/2017

Jessica Sommerfeld 7 years ago in Known Issues updated 7 years ago 1

We've received the following information from MN MA:

Real Time X12 270/271 Users:

Operations Team will be performing system Maintenance: Saturday, March 18 from 8:00 am to 12:00 noon CDT

During this time Eligibility will not be available in Procentive until they complete their maintenance. Thank you!

Scanner recommendations

Kelli Feucht- ACS 7 years ago in Clinical Charting Module updated by Tanya Leither 7 years ago 3

Our office is new to Procentive since January. We purchased an Epson WorkForce ES-500 Wireless Duplex Color Document Scanner (TWAIN compatible) and are having issues with it with in Procentive. It will work for several hours then stop and then we can't scan for a while. Come in next day can scan and then again it stops working. We have contacted Epson and they are unable to help us as the scanner works just fine with the Epson scanning software. Can anyone recommend any scanners that are working continuously with Procentive for us?

Billing nursing services

sadie twite 7 years ago in User Group Help 0

Are there any substance abuse facilities out there that are billing for nursing services as well? If so, can we connect as I have a few questions about it!

I ​cannot export report 3010-Appointment Call List to excel

Trina 7 years ago in User Group Help updated by Kevin Holmes 7 years ago 1

I cannot export report 3010-Appointment Call List to excel. It says that the excel report is loading but I am never given the option to save it as an excel file!