Fixed

KNOWN ISSUES: MN MA Eligibility

Jessica Sommerfeld 7 years ago in Known Issues updated by Chris Werner 4 years ago 4

We're receiving some time out errors when running eligibility this morning. MN MA indicated that this was resolved yesterday however, it appears they're still having intermittent issues this morning. We've reached out to them for updates, but haven't heard back yet. We'll update this page as soon as we have more information from MN MA. Thanks!

Answer
Jessica Sommerfeld 7 years ago

We've received the below statement from MN MA and Eligibility is now working again.

Attn: MN Medicaid Real Time Eligibility users,

MN Medicaid’s Real Time Eligibility applications have been restored again. Operations staff are reporting that transactions are responding normally.

Please let me know if you encounter further issues.

Regards,

Derik Newman

Business Analyst | Program Management Division

Answered

What are the IP Addresses associated with the Procentive App?

Joey 7 years ago in User Group Help updated by Jessica Sommerfeld 7 years ago 1

I'd like to prioritize traffic to and from Procentive on my firewall. What are the IP addresses that Procentive uses?

Answer

This can be setup in Procentive via the Settings module, Security tab. You would enter in the IP addresses used by your company, which will restrict staff from logging into Procentive unless they're using one of the listed/approved IP addresses. There are specific permissions linked to this that will allow a staff to logon from any computer, no matter the IP address or you can restrict staff using permissions to only being able to login under the approved IP Addresses. If you need further assistance in this setup please submit a ticket to the Procentive Support Desk.

Fixed

KNOWN ISSUES: Eligibility is down for MN MA

Kevin Holmes 7 years ago in Known Issues updated 7 years ago 2

Date: Wed, Mar 1, 2017 at 7:18 AM
Subject: MN Medicaid 270/271 Real Time Connectivity Issue
To:

Real Time Eligibility 270/271 users,

Our Operations team is investigating Real Time connectivity time out issue experienced this morning. I will forward updates as they are passed onto me.

Clark

Clark Fenske

Business Analyst | Program Management Division

Minnesota Department of Human Services

GY Modifier - BCBS

Tanya Leither 7 years ago in Industry News/Discussion updated 7 years ago 4

BCBS claims there was a provider bulletin in November that indicated in 2017 we could no longer get paid for billing a secondary BCBS with a GY modifier when the primary was not covering the provider as well. We can find nothing on this and BCBS could not produce a copy of it. Does anyone have info on this change?

Family Therapy codes changing

sandy 7 years ago in Codes/Rates/Diagnosis Modules updated by anonymous 7 years ago 9

Does anyone know what the "time based code" changes are for family therapy?

Billing changes for family psychotherapy: Effective January 1, 2017, CPT codes 90846 (family psychotherapy without patient present) and 90847 (family psychotherapy with patient present) have changed to a time based code. Review CPT code guidelines for additional information. The calendar year limits for these services remain the same. Authorization is required if a person needs more than the yearly threshold.

Fixed

KNOWN ISSUES: KnowledgeHub/Training Module slow due to issues at Amazon Web Services

Kevin Holmes 7 years ago in Known Issues updated by Pat Stream 7 years ago 3 1 duplicate

All of the information that is housed in the Training Module of Procentive is housed at Amazon Web Services, and Amazon is having problems today. As soon as Amazon is able to resolve this issue, the information (help files, training videos, etc.) will be available again within Procentive.

As soon as AWS is back online, we will update this post.

CTSS Billing

Cindy 7 years ago in Billing/Electronic Modules updated 7 years ago 4

We will be starting to bill for CTSS services. Is there a resource or training that will help me bill this accurately?

Fixed

KNOWN ISSUES: Appointment Reports Not Loading Data

Jessica Sommerfeld 7 years ago in Known Issues updated 7 years ago 1

We've been informed that report 3010 Appointment Call List & report 3610 Appointment Information is currently not loading details regarding appointments scheduled in Procentive. We're looking into this and hope to have this resolved shortly.

Answer

These two reports have been updated and are available for use.

rule 25 assessment

Sadie 7 years ago in Industry News/Discussion updated by anonymous 7 years ago 4

I am wondering if any of you MN facilities currently bill the counties for rule 25 assessments? We can't bill DHS directly and are wondering how you are billing the counties if at all. Thanks!

Fixed

KNOWN ISSUES: Unable to Kiosk Clinical Forms

Ashley M 7 years ago in Known Issues updated by crystalp 7 years ago 3

When attempting to Kiosk forms or send forms via Client Portal, clicking the "kiosk" link in Clinical/Charting or Clients Modules will open the window but does not load. This is also happening in the Appointments Module "Have client fill out form at home/on kiosk" link. We are currently working to resolve this issue and hope to have it resolved shortly.

Answer

We apologize for the delay in response; yes this has been resolved.