KNOWN ISSUE: Gray Topaz signing window in all browsers

Jessica Sommerfeld 7 years ago in Known Issues updated by SarahG 7 years ago 8

We are currently experiencing an issue with the Topaz signing window. Despite having the software installed and the signature pad connected, the Topaz signing window will remain grayed out. We are working on the issue and will update once resolved.

To sign clinical forms during this issue, you may continue to use a mouse or a device with a touchscreen.

Client Kiosk

NP Support 7 years ago in Client Portal updated by anonymous 7 years ago 12

Would anyone with experience using Client Kiosk let us know how they use it in a waiting room setting? We are looking to implement this soon, and if you would share your stumbles or successes I would appreciate it. We are planning to start with the waiting room model, and possibly add the client portal type forms later. Thanks to anyone who cares to contribute.

Interpretive services

Stephanie T. 7 years ago in Billing/Electronic Modules updated by KELLY PERFETTI 5 years ago 3

Has anyone had to bill UBH for interpretive services? We have our first client coming in with an interpreter and we need to bill their insurance.UBH was not helpful in what code(s) we should be billing.

Fixed

PrimeWest Billing Change on April 14

Jessica Sommerfeld 7 years ago in Known Issues updated 7 years ago 1

REMINDER: PrimeWest Health Plan will be implementing their new change for institutional claims, requiring a valid Attending Physician's name and NPI to appear in the 2310A loop effective April 14, 2017. Please be sure that you've taken the steps outlined below from our mass email sent out March 31, 2017 prior to April 14th to prevent claim rejections and denials.

Image 40

If you have any questions regarding this change, please submit a ticket to the Procentive Support Desk.

Thank you!

Charging late fees or interest for balances due after XX # of days.

crystalp 7 years ago in Billing/Electronic Modules updated by Kali 7 years ago 3

Does your clinic charge late fees or interest to clients whose balance goes unpaid after a certain # of days? Do you feel this really helps to get payments sooner? Is it more of a hassle administratively? How do these fees or interest show up in a Procentive statement? Please give me any input on this as our clinic is revisiting this part of our policy. Thanks!

Fixed

KNOWN ISSUE: MN MA Claim and Eligibility Issues

Jessica Sommerfeld 7 years ago in Known Issues updated 7 years ago 1

We've received the below information from MN MA/DHS:

"MN Medicaid’s Real Time Eligibility applications are currently experiencing sporadic outages due to issues with the MMIS Mainframe. You may experience sporadic timeout responses, and/or AAA errors with AAA03 = “42” (Unable to respond at current time). Our Mainframe staff are working to resolve the issue. We will send an update when the issues are resolved."

Please note that this may result in "No Response" status' on claims in the Electronic Module and errors when running eligibility until MN MA has this resolved. We'll update this post as soon as we know more. Thank you!

Answer
Jessica Sommerfeld 7 years ago

Update from MN MA: MN Medicaid’s MMIS Mainframe team report that issues have been resolved. Real Time Eligibility applications should now be processing transactions as expected. Please let us know if you experience further outages.

Clinical supervisors vs Billing supervisors

Kim Ross 7 years ago in Billing/Electronic Modules updated by anonymous 7 years ago 4

With clinical trainees, is the clinical supervisor (the one who fills the role of CS as defined by MN Statute) often times different than the billing supervisor? If so, what criteria do you use to choose a billing supervisor NPI to travel with the claim.

In the Procentive staff module, there are 2 fields: one for billing super and one for clinical super. In the payer module, there is also a field for billing supervisor which is the NPI that gets billed with a clinical trainee's service lines.

I'd like to hear how agencies are using the Procentive features, and how they decide which NPI to send with the claim.

Thanks!

Kim

UCare: what plans do providers need to be Medicare eligible?

crystalp 7 years ago in User Group Help 0

Does anyone have a clear answer to what UCare plans we must bill with providers who are Medicare eligible? I have been told a couple of different answers by UCare reps. Curious if anyone else has asked this ? to them.

I have that the providers must be Medicare eligible for the following UCare plans: Essentiacare, UCare Connect Medicare (a rep told me this is a new plan, I know about UCare Connect, which is a SNBC plan and I think anyone can see these clients) and UCare for Seniors.