Is anyone experiencing any slowness?

Tina B 7 years ago in Billing/Electronic Modules updated by sarah 7 years ago 1
Fixed

KNOWN ISSUE: BCBS of MN Claims Sent with H0046 Have Rejections

Ashley M 7 years ago in Known Issues updated 7 years ago 2

Yesterday we were made aware of the following Claim Rejection in the Electronic Module which appeared on all claims sent to BCBS of MN (ID SB720) that contain code H0046 (Travel):

Rejected for Missing Information  The Claim/Encounter is missing information specified in the Status details and has been rejected Status: Detailed description of service

The rejection was due to a coding update which inadvertently removed the "TRAVEL" narrative that follows code H0046 on claims.

Please resend any claims with this rejection message for code H0046 to resolve this rejection - no changes need to be made.

Thank you!

Answer
Ashley M 7 years ago

This is now resolved.

Suggestions Needed

Caryn Brakenridge 7 years ago in User Group Help updated by Caleb Zimmermann 7 years ago 12

Hello!

Just wondering what people's feedback is regarding using Ticketing versus Messaging within Procentive. I previously used Ticketing to communicate with staff within Procentive, but some questions have come up about using Messaging as an alternative. Just wondering people's thoughts / preferences.

Also do people use workflow often and do you find it helpful?

Answer
Caleb Zimmermann 7 years ago

Hi everyone!

Thank you all for chiming in on this thread. I thought I would respond just so everyone is aware of exactly how ticketing, chat, and messaging work.

Ticketing is the primary way for you to communicate with Procentive. There are Procentive "Champions" at your agency that have been designated to have the permission to send a ticket to us.  You can create a ticket and ask a champion at your agency to upgrade the ticket to Procentive if they are also unable to answer your question.

Chat is a really great feature too and is available from 9am - 3pm each day as was stated above. This feature is also given to key Champions at each agency.

The messaging module is used to communicate internally with other staff at your agency, and we have an add on service that allows you to send direct messages via a secured email address to other providers.  Messaging is not a way that we at Procentive communicate with our clients.

If you are curious what your agency's permissions are or aren't sure if you have chat available for your agency, feel free to send us a ticket and we can get that answered for you.

Have a great day everyone! 
ProCare Team

Billing 99354 w/Modifier?

Paula 7 years ago in Billing/Electronic Modules 0

I know that a 99354 mus be billed in conjunction with a 90837, but has anyone had success in receiving payment from a Health Partners county program using this combination?.  The denial code suggested using a modifier?

What billing codes are practices using for clients that would be taking ADHD testing such as Tova on the computer?

Kelli Feucht- ACS 7 years ago in Codes/Rates/Diagnosis Modules updated by Richard Sethre, Psy D , L P. 7 years ago 1

Providers have clients come to office to take a 20-40 minute ADHD test using TOVA, which is a computerized test.  We would like to bill to insurance, has anyone ever billed for these types of services, if so what code(s) are you using?

Fixed

KNOWN ISSUE: Time Add Overriding Changes

Ashley M 7 years ago in Known Issues updated by Jessica Sommerfeld 7 years ago 1

As of this morning the Time Add Window is overriding changes made in the following manner:

1. Open Time Add Window
  2. Enter Information
  3. Save
  4. Leave Time Add Window open
  5. Enter new information  (e.g. a different client)
  6. Save

This causes the original service line to be overwritten with the updated service line (e.g. the first service line will be replaced by the service line for the new client). 

If your process is as follows, this does not affect you:

1. Open Time Add Window
  2. Enter Information
  3. Save
  4. Close Time Add Window

We will have this resolved shortly and we thank you for bringing this to our immediate attention so we are able to resolve it quickly.

Answer
Jessica Sommerfeld 7 years ago

This has been resolved and you may enter service lines in the Time Module as usual or by using the Time Add link from an appointment. We apologize for this inconvenience and we thank you for your patience as we worked to resolve this as quickly as possible.

TeleHealth

Paula 7 years ago in User Group Help updated 7 years ago 2

Can anyone tell me how Telehealth (phone therapy) is paying VS. traditional face-to-face therapy?

How to bypass a primary payer that doesn't allow clinical supervision

Stephanie B 7 years ago in Billing/Electronic Modules updated by crystalp 7 years ago 3

A client is seeing a clinically supervised therapist. The client's primary insurance does NOT allow clinically supervised therapists but their secondary does. How do I bill?

Change in PMI numbers

Rochelle Garcia 7 years ago in Payments/ERA Modules updated by crystalp 7 years ago 4

Has anyone noticed that some of their client's PMI numbers have completely changed? I have had quite a few clients who have had the same PMI number for years and when I search MN–ITS it states it inactive but come to find out they have a completely new number.  Ive used names and DOB but get errors.  Not sure if this has happened to anyone or if you have any suggestions on where to find this information. Someone mentioned it could be because of the MN Sure market.  Is there a place for providers to check there? or just stick to MN–ITS?