Travel Codes

Jill 7 years ago in Billing/Electronic Modules 0

I have noticed in the last couple of months that the out of state BCBS policies are denying the travel code (H0046) as CO instead of PR which is also causing a denial from the secondary.  What have others done as a work around to this?  

Client Module issue

Brittany Mathews 7 years ago in Clients Module updated by NP Support 7 years ago 5

Is there something going on with the client module? I am in billing/admin and have never had clients assigned to me but now it shows a list of clients under my name. This happened to other admin staff too but not practitioners.

Fixed

​Advanced Search in Client Module

Trina 7 years ago in Clients Module updated by Ashley M 7 years ago 3

I am trying to perform an advanced search in the client module by entering in the telephone number and it is not working!  It does say that *An active search is filtering the list.  To clear the search, click “Show All” below.

When I perform the search, it doesn’t find the correct client!  The search results are the same patients as when you click “Show All.”  I’ve done this many times before and have not had an issue until today!

Answer
Ashley M 7 years ago

This has been resolved.

Answered

Clinical/Charting Issue

Sheryl Martin 7 years ago in Clinical Charting Module updated by Ashley M 7 years ago 7

Anyone else having troubles with clinical/charting?  When I click to sort by a column, everything disappears.

Answer
Ashley M 7 years ago

That is correct; it is necessary for all users to clear their cache going back at least one week for the resolution to take effect. Instructions on how to do this are available on the Knowledge Hub for Google Chrome and Internet Explorer.

Fixed

KNOWN ISSUE: Client Module

Ashley M 7 years ago in Known Issues updated by Pam 7 years ago 3

It has have been brought to our attention that only the first page of clients is currently available on the main page in the Clients Module. Our Engineering Team has identified the issue and is working to input a resolution in the servers.

We want to thank everyone for bringing this to our attention and working with us to find the solution. This should be resolved by tomorrow once the servers have been updated overnight.

UPDATE: This also includes the client DOB being displayed in an incorrect format. The format will return to MM/DD/YYYY once servers have updated overnight.

Answer
Ashley M 7 years ago

This is now resolved. All users must clear their cache for the last week (at least) for this to take effect.

Thank you for working with us to resolve this.

80300 and 80301

Does anyone know which codes replaced the 80300 and 80301 for Drug tests?

Testing

Jill 7 years ago in Codes/Rates/Diagnosis Modules updated by Richard Sethre, Psy D , L P. 7 years ago 2

Good morning!  I am wondering what experience others have had with billing the testing CPT codes. The specific tests I am looking at would be the MMPI and the MAPI.  I believe this would fall under the 96101?  Some of the questions I have on this is - what is the reimbursement rate like?  How many hours are you able to bill for?  Are you paid separately for the test administration and the write-up or is this one code?  Does this need to be billed along with a DA?  If anyone has a chance to give their thoughts on this it would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks & have a great weekend!

Jill

Availity

Ann 7 years ago in Payments/ERA Modules updated 7 years ago 4

We are not getting outpatient BCBS ERAs in Procentive.  Payments are posting, we have to go onto Availity to download the ERAs.  Is anyone else having this problem?  For example, we have check  date 5.9 for Bluelink TPA and CCSTPA, but no ERA is in Procentive.

Medicare G codes for substance abuse

Pegedwende Kinda 7 years ago in User Group Help 0

Good afternoon Procentive Community,

I was just made aware of a G code that we could use to bill Medicare or bill Chemical dependency  services for clients that have Medicare advantage policies. I found the following two codes online :
G0396 (Alcohol and/or substance abuse structured screening and brief intervention services; 15 to 30 minutes) and G0397 (Alcohol and/or substance abuse structured screening and brief intervention services; greater than 30 minutes). I called Medicare and was told that the two codes were covered and there is no limit as to how often we are able to bill them. I would however like to know a little more about the two codes before I add them in procentive. Has anyone heard of the two codes? Do you use them often? Does the rendering provider need to be Medicare eligible? Do you use the two codes just for the assessment or for the individual and group sessions as well? If you only use them for the assessment what codes do you use for the individual/ group sessions afterwards?    

Thank you!