Documentation on staff in Procentive?

Jonathan Beulke 7 years ago in Staff Module updated by crystalp 7 years ago 3

Our practice would like to be able to keep documentation on our staff on file in Procentive, but I am not aware of a method to do so. We would like to be able to record notes, staff reviews, tax documents, disciplinary action, etc. within Procentive in a similar manner as we do with our clients. Is this possible?

Thanks in advance!

Biller Refresher Training

Pat Stream 7 years ago in Billing/Electronic Modules updated 7 years ago 0
Fixed

KNOWN ISSUE: MN MA Eligibility will be down 5/7/2017 - 5/8/2017

Ashley M 7 years ago in Known Issues updated 7 years ago 1

We have received the following information from MN MA:

Eligibility Real Time 270/271 Users:
On Sunday, May 7 at 8:00 pm through Monday, May 8 at 6:00 am CDT, we will be performing system maintenance that will cause service interruptions.

Eligibility will not be available in Procentive during this time while they complete their maintenance.

Thank you!

Answer
Ashley M 7 years ago

This has been resolved.

Fixed

KNOWN ISSUE: Procentive experiencing slowness

Jessica Sommerfeld 7 years ago in Known Issues updated 7 years ago 7

We apologize for the slowness you may be experiencing in Procentive. This is intermittent and we're working to address the issue and resolve as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience as we work through this today.

Fixed

KNOWN ISSUE: MN MA Eligibility Issues

Jessica Sommerfeld 7 years ago in Known Issues updated 7 years ago 9

We have received the following information from MN MA/DHS regarding eligibility:

Attention MN Medicaid Real Time Eligibility users:

MN Medicaid’s Real Time Eligibility applications are currently experiencing timeout issues. Users are reporting failure rates of approximately 50%. Our Operations staff have been notified and are working to correct the issue. We will send further information as it becomes available.

Has anyone had problems resending a replacement claim?

Tina B 7 years ago in Billing/Electronic Modules updated by Jessica Sommerfeld 7 years ago 1

When I resend the claim, it does not bring the claim up for me to check and send electronically.

Nothing is there.

Travel Locations

Jill 7 years ago in Billing/Electronic Modules updated 7 years ago 4

Good afternoon! We have therapists that see clients at a Twin Cities juvenile detention center. We would like to bill travel - which location code is best to use in this case?

Thanks & have a great day!
Jill

Answered

Is anyone else getting booted out of Procentive or freezing?

Tina B 7 years ago in User Group Help updated by cputz 6 years ago 23 1 duplicate
Answer
Pat Stream 7 years ago

Good afternoon.  I have merged the two posts today on this topic into one, in order to unify communication going forward.

Thank you all for utilizing this community tool to share your experience with each other.  I want you to know that we strive daily to keep the system running as efficient as possible and to remain online.  As you have experienced there have been episodes today where there has been instability.  Our systems engineers are addressing this as I type.  One of the interventions they're taking is to reset the servers.  So, moving forward this afternoon I expect you all to experience improved performance in the system.  

Thank you again for communicating with us and each other.

Medica LOA claim line issue

Teri 7 years ago in Billing/Electronic Modules 0

Is anyone else having an issue with denied claims from Medica UBH when selecting LOA days on claims?