H0032

TVano 7 years ago in Billing/Electronic Modules updated by sarah 6 years ago 12

I am working in the MNITS site and am having a hard time to get the H0032 code to pay. It is saying "modifier" issue. Does anyone else use this code for CTSS services and if so what modifiers are you using

Community POS-CTSS

Rochelle Garcia 7 years ago in Billing/Electronic Modules updated by sarah 7 years ago 1

For CTSS services, when MHPs are not able to meet with clients in the home (for whatever reasons) what would be the best choice for Place of Service??? Thanks

Client Portal

Rochelle Garcia 7 years ago in Client Portal updated by crystalp 7 years ago 2

Are many agencies using the client portal? If you are, how did you implement/let your clients know that this is a new option? Im most excited for clients to have access to pay online but not sure how to get this information out to clients.  My understanding is for clients to have this access the must have a log in account.  Did you send out emails to clients? Looking for suggestions / recommendations! Thanks!

Eligibility Module

Rochelle Garcia 7 years ago in Clients Module updated 7 years ago 7

I was wondering for those using the Eligibility Module...do you do batch inquires, if so, how often? Monthly or weekly? Im trying to figure out an efficient way of running eligibility.  With the current filter of "primary staff" or "payer" it will just check everyone and I dont want to check those who havent been seen in over 6 months or so.  We have 2 Locations and several programs so it gets to be more work to try to filter by these options.  Just looking for suggestions.  Thanks!

Two providers conducting the same session for a shared client

Stephanie B 7 years ago in Billing/Electronic Modules updated by anonymous 7 years ago 2

Is it allowed for two providers who work at my clinic, who have a shared client, to conduct a session TOGETHER at the same time? If yes, what is the best way to bill?

Any success with PrimeWest billing chgs and CD/BH claims?

SEHowes 7 years ago in Billing/Electronic Modules updated by TessaLasky 7 years ago 4

I've not been able to get a claim through the clearinghouse since the April 14th change to requiring personal NPI's.  Our clinicians/supervisors don't have ind NPI's.  Does anyone know of a work-around?  When I called the PW provider desk they weren't even aware of the change and therefore were no help. Also, just to test it out, I entered our facility NPI w/a facility name and submitted a claim and it was still rejected. 

MMSI/SCHA

mboron 7 years ago in Payments/ERA Modules 0

Is anyone else missing last weeks payment from MMSI/SCHA?  We usually receive one every Friday, and did not get one this past Friday.