ERA's not matching up in Payments module

While I'm looking at payments (in the Payments module) I click on the ERA and it won't give me information for that specific provider. For instance, I'll want to see the MN-Its ERA for a DOS, and it will give me the ERA for their commercial insurance instead. Any reason why or can this get fixed?

Client Module/Program Tab and reporting

Calah Hansen 7 years ago in Reporting Module updated by mmckennan 7 years ago 3

Does anyone use the "Inactive" checkbox and dates hyperlink in the Client Module/Program Tab?  We started using this keep track of when client enter and exit programs and also returning clients to the program.  How does this feature work for everyone?  Are there any standard procentive reports that will help me figure out a list of clients enrolled in a program during a specific length of time based on the dates?

ERA PrimeWest Health 9/1/2017

Kali 7 years ago in Payments/ERA Modules updated by ahuseby 7 years ago 3

Any other clinics not receive their ERA from PrimeWest Health today 9/1/2017?

Thanks!

H2015 UA location

Kayla Kenworthy 7 years ago in Workflow Module updated by Kris Copeland 7 years ago 1

For a H2015 UA code, what would you put for the place of service? I've had it office, telehealth, etc. and MN DHS will not cover

report 3560 - Procentive Statements

Ashley Kallod 7 years ago in Reporting Module updated by Kali 7 years ago 2

Is anyone having an issue with report 3560 today?  We are trying to generate statements to send out to our clients, but we aren't getting very far!  I have set the parameters I want, and Procentive builds the statements, but the PDF fails to load.  I have been trying all morning and even moved to couple of other computers in office thinking I was having a compatibility error, but still no luck :-/

Workflow not working

Rochelle Garcia 7 years ago in Workflow Module updated by Ben Simpson 7 years ago 5

Hello

Has anyone experienced the workflow module not working today? All of our staff has complained about their workflows popping up from 2014.  Even after sorting and filtering it still shows all of the projects in the module.

Tricare revenue codes for Residential Treatment

Shondell 7 years ago in Billing/Electronic Modules updated by anonymous 6 years ago 11

Has anyone else billed Tricare for Residential Treatment?  No matter what revenue code I use, Tricare is rejecting my electronic claims and I cannot get them to go through.

interactive complexity

Lisa_i 7 years ago in Billing/Electronic Modules updated by LWright 7 years ago 6

Hi all, Not sure I'm posting this in the correct forum. I'm looking for some information about coding for interactive complexity for clinicians doing play therapy. When adding this to 90837 or similar service line, do other clinicians typically record notes for both service lines or is a note for only one (or the other sufficient)? Our interactive complexity codes got denied and they were added at the same time as the main service code but notes were only included with the 90837 line so wondering if that was the problem. Any help with this would be welcome.

L6:IX

Kayla Kenworthy 7 years ago in Billing/Electronic Modules updated by TessaLasky 7 years ago 1

I'm fairly new to Procentive, so this subject may have been covered...

I got a calim back from UCare. It has takebacks which are fine...after processing almost everything in the claim, I'm still 2.77 short for a payment on a claim. That amount is in the left hand corner of the ERA in a blue dotted box  that says:

Date              Code        Adjustment

12/31/2017    L6:IX        2.77

Is that available to use? If so, how do I process it? I found information on the Procentive Knowledge Hub about interest payments, but that doesn't seem correct.

TIA!

Answer
TessaLasky 7 years ago

Hi Kayla!

I have had to ask Procentive about this before. We were told that this is interest and can be posted in the "Refunds" module. Hit "Add" and once you select the payer it will automatically come up. Make sure you change the drop down "refund" to "interest" and check that the date matches.

90899 Information

John-Debbie Trunk 7 years ago in Codes/Rates/Diagnosis Modules updated by Sheryl Martin 7 years ago 7

Hello , ,

Is there anyone who can provide information regarding CPT Code 90889. What kind of process do we need to follow to get reimbursed for this codes. Is it covered by PMAP plans, MA, Commercial Payers, if so which ones?  Does it require prior authorizations. Thank you.