Beantwortet

Reserve company resources without making a client appointment

Jonathan Beulke vor 7 Jahren in Appointments Module aktualisiert von Sheryl Martin vor 7 Jahren 7

Does anyone know of a way to reserve resources such as conference rooms, vehicles, etc. without needing to make a client appointment?

For example, a staff needs to reserve a vehicle every other Friday to run on facility errands, but will not be taking any clients with him.  Currently, it appears we are unable to make an "appointment" in the appointments module without having a client associated with the appointment.  We do not want to make a fake client profile just to be able reserve something.

Does anyone have any ideas how we can accomplish this?  I'm wondering if I'm just missing something.

Thank you!

Rule 25 Diagnosis codes

mboron vor 7 Jahren in ICD-10/DSM5 aktualisiert von Kim Ross vor 7 Jahren 6

When providing a Rule 25 and billing H0001, if the client does not have a Substance use disorder, what DX code are you using on the claim in order to get the service provided paid.  We have used Z65.8, BCBS is denying it stating it is not a Chemical Health DX code.

Thanks!

Melissa

Fixed

RE-OPENING THIS ISSUE: : UBH/Medica Claims and ERAs

Stephanie B vor 7 Jahren in Billing/Electronic Modules aktualisiert von Ashley M vor 7 Jahren 2

UBH/Medica claims/ERA's have once again stopped showing up. I, and other users, haven't received them since 5/18.

Antwort
Ashley M vor 7 Jahren

This has been resolved.

Beantwortet

Printing in Client Module

Denise Gardner vor 7 Jahren in Clients Module aktualisiert von Ashley M vor 7 Jahren 4

I am trying to print staff lists in the Client module. I usually use the small printer icon on the bottom of the screen. I am getting an error message in both Explorer and Chrome and have cleared the cache in both. Anyone else having this issue?

Antwort
Ashley M vor 7 Jahren

This is now resolved. If you are still experiencing issues, please submit a ticket to the Procentive Support Desk so we are able to assist you.

Travel Codes

Jill vor 7 Jahren in Billing/Electronic Modules 0

I have noticed in the last couple of months that the out of state BCBS policies are denying the travel code (H0046) as CO instead of PR which is also causing a denial from the secondary.  What have others done as a work around to this?  

Client Module issue

Brittany Mathews vor 7 Jahren in Clients Module aktualisiert von NP Support vor 7 Jahren 5

Is there something going on with the client module? I am in billing/admin and have never had clients assigned to me but now it shows a list of clients under my name. This happened to other admin staff too but not practitioners.

Fixed

​Advanced Search in Client Module

Trina vor 7 Jahren in Clients Module aktualisiert von Ashley M vor 7 Jahren 3

I am trying to perform an advanced search in the client module by entering in the telephone number and it is not working!  It does say that *An active search is filtering the list.  To clear the search, click “Show All” below.

When I perform the search, it doesn’t find the correct client!  The search results are the same patients as when you click “Show All.”  I’ve done this many times before and have not had an issue until today!

Antwort
Ashley M vor 7 Jahren

This has been resolved.

Beantwortet

Clinical/Charting Issue

Sheryl Martin vor 7 Jahren in Clinical Charting Module aktualisiert von Ashley M vor 7 Jahren 7

Anyone else having troubles with clinical/charting?  When I click to sort by a column, everything disappears.

Antwort
Ashley M vor 7 Jahren

That is correct; it is necessary for all users to clear their cache going back at least one week for the resolution to take effect. Instructions on how to do this are available on the Knowledge Hub for Google Chrome and Internet Explorer.

Fixed

KNOWN ISSUE: Client Module

Ashley M vor 7 Jahren in Known Issues aktualisiert von Pam vor 7 Jahren 3

It has have been brought to our attention that only the first page of clients is currently available on the main page in the Clients Module. Our Engineering Team has identified the issue and is working to input a resolution in the servers.

We want to thank everyone for bringing this to our attention and working with us to find the solution. This should be resolved by tomorrow once the servers have been updated overnight.

UPDATE: This also includes the client DOB being displayed in an incorrect format. The format will return to MM/DD/YYYY once servers have updated overnight.

Antwort
Ashley M vor 7 Jahren

This is now resolved. All users must clear their cache for the last week (at least) for this to take effect.

Thank you for working with us to resolve this.