Procentive is down?

TVano 7 year бұрын в User Group Help updated by Caleb Zimmermann 7 year бұрын 4

Is  anyone else having issues with Procentive right now? it will not open any windows/client modules ect..

Fixed

RESOLVED: Known Issue: Procentive is down

Ashley M 7 year бұрын в Known Issues updated by Pat Stream 7 year бұрын 5

Procentive servers are down right now. We are working to resolve the issue ASAP and will update this post once we have more information

UPDATE:  The servers were successfully brought back online at 11:32 a.m. after Procentive identified an outage at 11:15 a.m.  The system operations team identified the problem and took action to confirm a solution and the system has been stable with no lingering effects.  On behalf of the Procentive team we apologize for the disruption this caused you this morning as you cared for your clients.  Our aim is to always seek to serve you as quickly as possible in any situation. Thank you for allowing us to partner with you in providing great care to your clients.

Pat Stream

Director of Customer Success

Answer
Pat Stream 7 year бұрын

UPDATE:  The servers were successfully brought back online at 11:32 a.m. after Procentive identified an outage at 11:15 a.m.  The system operations team identified the problem and took action to confirm a solution and the system has been stable with no lingering effects.  On behalf of the Procentive team we apologize for the disruption this caused you this morning as you cared for your clients.  Our aim is to always seek to serve you as quickly as possible in any situation. Thank you for allowing us to partner with you in providing great care to your clients. 

Pat Stream

Director of Customer Success

Claim Issues with BCBS Blue Card program (Affiliates)(Namely Anthem)

anonymous 7 year бұрын в Billing/Electronic Modules 0

How many of you find it difficult to work with the BCBS Affiliates and their Blue Card Program.  It seems our experience goes one of 2 ways...either the UM/claims go through without an issue or we have nothing but an issue out of the gate (often it revolves around coding...specifically the H205 (HQ).  The struggle is they want us to bill a per deim code when statutorily the H2035 is all that is available.  It is when we have an issue that rarely is it fully resolved.  Currently we have 3 active claim issues one dating back to 2015.  BCBS-MN seems to give it a half hearted attempt to resolve.

Workflow options for Authorizations

Calah Hansen 7 year бұрын в Workflow Module updated by Jana 7 year бұрын 3

HI all,

We would like to have a Workflow to remind staff when an authorization form needs to be completed to request more sessions.  We currently use the MN Universal Form, UCare Auth Form and the DHS MA Auth Form.  I am trying to figure out how to set-up a workflow so that the right form is attached to the related record.  Thanks for your ideas!

Calah

Blue Plus and Testing

Melissa 7 year бұрын в Billing/Electronic Modules updated by Ashley Kallod 7 year бұрын 1

Recently for Blue Plus when billing out individual lines of 96101 they will pay on one line and deny the others saying it is duplicate.  I was told that I now have to use a modifier to bill these out? What modifier should I use? I am only having this issue recently with Blue Plus. 

Add on Psychotherapy codes 90833, 90836 and 90838

We are looking for clarification on understanding of time/minutes for the 90833, 90836 and 90838.  Per the CPT code book a 90833 is 30 minutes of psychotherapy with patient when preformed with and E/M service.  We took a few trainings a few years back when the 90853 med management and 90805 med manage w/ psychotherapy codes were removed and were informed that we could bill a 90833 for any psychotherapy provided outside of the E/M time for time spent between 16-37 minutes. i.e Prescriber did 99213 E/M services then provided 18 minutes of psychotherapy so they would bill the add on code of 90833 in addition.  What time/minutes do you associate with the add on psychotherapy codes?  We understand that no one can advise on what to bill just want clarification on the minutes or span of minutes for each code. 

Constant Rejections by BCBS

Chris 7 year бұрын в Billing/Electronic Modules updated by Caleb Zimmermann 7 year бұрын 1

Does anyone else bill BCBS for substance abuse? We are constantly getting rejections by BCBS, and the status is always vague:

Error Message:         Category: Acknowledgement/Rejected for Missing Information  The C
laim/Encounter is missing information specified in the Status details and has been rejec
ted Status: Information submitted inconsistent with billing guidelines. Note: At least o
ne other status code is required to identify the inconsistent information.

This happens to probably 75% of the claims I bill out, and I can't seem to pinpoint why...

Answer
Caleb Zimmermann 7 year бұрын

Hi there Chris! 

We actually have an article in our knowledge hub specifically about this error. Check out this link and it should answer a lot of the questions you have.

Article: At Least One Other Status Code Is Required

Hope it helps! 

Caleb

Resend claims not working?

Heather H 7 year бұрын в Payments/ERA Modules 0

For two days now, my team has been trying to resend claims (from an invoice/claims tab) and all we get is a blank white box.  Is this feature currently broken?  

two appointments in one day for same client

Jenny 7 year бұрын в Appointments Module updated by anonymous 7 year бұрын 1

Has anyone had the same client require two separate calendar appointments in the same day? If so, how where you able to document both sessions as separate appointments?