Billing for subcontractors at rehab facility

Jenna 7 років тому в Billing/Electronic Modules оновлений 7 років тому 2

Hello,

We are a residential rehab facility. We have mental health and a nurse practitioner onsite. How do we go about billing their services? We have currently tried with our NPI as the billing provider and were rejected due to a "Rehab facility billing for a professional bill." 

Any advice is greatly appreciated ! 

Thanks! 

document sharing & collaboration within your agency

Kim Ross 7 років тому в Industry News/Discussion оновлений 7 років тому 10

What do you use within your company that is HIPAA compliant to collaborate and share documents? Options include internal servers verses cloud based computing. Obviously, these would be used in addition to Procentive. :)

Fixed

KNOWN ISSUE: UCare Claims Sent with 90834 Have Rejection

Ashley M 7 років тому в Known Issues оновлений 7 років тому 4

UCare had an issue with the following rejection message "misfiring" on multiple claims:

The Claim/Encounter is missing information specified in the Status details and has been rejected. Status: NDC number. 

This has been corrected by the payer however, you do need to resend the affected claims.

Please note: This only applies if you received the above rejection message in the Electronic Module on claims sent to UCare.

If you are unsure whether or not this applies to you, please send a ticket to the Support Desk for further assistance.

UPDATE: We have been made aware that this no longer applies only to CPT code 90834. Any code with the referenced rejection message should be resent. 

Відповідь
Ashley M 7 років тому

This is now resolved.

Creating Separate Payer Profiles for CMS-1500 and UB-04 claims

Robin McKernan 7 років тому в Payers Module оновлений 7 років тому 2

I need to bill clinical services and lab services to each of the payers. The only way I seem able to do this is to create two separate payer profiles. IE BCBS Clinical and BCBS Lab. Does anyone have any experience in doing this or know of a better way? 

Has anyone starting storing credit cards in the vault?

Tina B 7 років тому в User Group Help оновлено Caleb Zimmermann 7 років тому 20

Did you have clients fill out a form with all the necessary information or do you take it verbally?

Also, has anyone set up any re-occurring accounts?

H0032

TVano 7 років тому в Billing/Electronic Modules оновлено sarah 6 років тому 12

I am working in the MNITS site and am having a hard time to get the H0032 code to pay. It is saying "modifier" issue. Does anyone else use this code for CTSS services and if so what modifiers are you using

Community POS-CTSS

Rochelle Garcia 7 років тому в Billing/Electronic Modules оновлено sarah 7 років тому 1

For CTSS services, when MHPs are not able to meet with clients in the home (for whatever reasons) what would be the best choice for Place of Service??? Thanks

Client Portal

Rochelle Garcia 7 років тому в Client Portal оновлено crystalp 7 років тому 2

Are many agencies using the client portal? If you are, how did you implement/let your clients know that this is a new option? Im most excited for clients to have access to pay online but not sure how to get this information out to clients.  My understanding is for clients to have this access the must have a log in account.  Did you send out emails to clients? Looking for suggestions / recommendations! Thanks!

Are any other Procentive customers providing IOP services (psychiatric Intensive Outpatient)?

Jana 7 років тому в Clients Module оновлений 7 років тому 13

Eligibility Module

Rochelle Garcia 7 років тому в Clients Module оновлений 7 років тому 7

I was wondering for those using the Eligibility Module...do you do batch inquires, if so, how often? Monthly or weekly? Im trying to figure out an efficient way of running eligibility.  With the current filter of "primary staff" or "payer" it will just check everyone and I dont want to check those who havent been seen in over 6 months or so.  We have 2 Locations and several programs so it gets to be more work to try to filter by these options.  Just looking for suggestions.  Thanks!