“THANKSGIVEAWAY” SWEEPSTAKES

Sara Serier 8 jaar geleden in Procentive News bijgewerkt door crystalp 8 jaar geleden 8

Share advice or successes you’ve experienced with Procentive that you are THANKFUL for. The top 5 posts (based on votes & comments) will receive a prize!

Reflect on 2015

Bobbie 8 jaar geleden in Procentive News 0

What goals did your practice meet in 2015?

Help with ICD10 and DSM

ashaver 9 jaar geleden in ICD-10/DSM5 bijgewerkt door Sara Serier 9 jaar geleden 8
After the phone conference I am more confused then I was originally. Do we still use the DSM V for diagnostic criteria or is only using the Blue and Green book for ICD-10 ok? Why does the Blue and Green book have 4th and 5th digits that are not in ICD-10? Please help.

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays!

Sara Serier 8 jaar geleden in Industry News/Discussion 0

Do you have any special Christmas or Holiday traditions within your practice? Please share!

CMH Clinical Care Conultation

Rochelle Garcia 8 jaar geleden in Billing/Electronic Modules bijgewerkt door sarah 5 jaar geleden 47

Hello,

Has anyone started to use the code 90899 (Clinical Care Consultation)? I looked on the updated MHCP fee schedule and there is no rate. When I called Customer Service I was unable to get an answer as well. I hoping someone on here has started billing this code and could share what the rate of reimbursement was. Thanks!

Pro-trivia Time! How well do you know Procentive?

Sara Serier 9 jaar geleden in Procentive News bijgewerkt 8 jaar geleden 3

What is the growth percentage of Procentive staff in the past 2 years?

Antwoord
Sara Serier 8 jaar geleden

Good guess!

The answer is:

Procentive has grown 120% in the past 2 years

(that's more than doubling our employees)

Thanks to you, our wonderful customers!

Mental Health News

Sara Serier 8 jaar geleden in Industry News/Discussion bijgewerkt door Tanya Leither 8 jaar geleden 1

Where do you go for your mental & behavioral health news? What are your favorite websites, blogs, newspapers, or authors?

Insurance Verification

Mandy Young 8 jaar geleden in Clients Module bijgewerkt door kimr 8 jaar geleden 12

Does anyone have suggestions on a website to run insurance verification for multiple commercial insurance companies? One that provides Mental Health benefits on the website. Availity does not work so well for some insurance companies.

Engaging Patients

Sara Serier 8 jaar geleden in Industry News/Discussion 0

How do you engage patients to follow their care plans? How does Procentive help you accomplish this?