Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays!

Do you have any special Christmas or Holiday traditions within your practice? Please share!

CMH Clinical Care Conultation

Rochelle Garcia 8 years ago in Billing/Electronic Modules updated by sarah 4 years ago 47

Hello,

Has anyone started to use the code 90899 (Clinical Care Consultation)? I looked on the updated MHCP fee schedule and there is no rate. When I called Customer Service I was unable to get an answer as well. I hoping someone on here has started billing this code and could share what the rate of reimbursement was. Thanks!

Pro-trivia Time! How well do you know Procentive?

Sara Serier 8 years ago in Procentive News updated 8 years ago 3

What is the growth percentage of Procentive staff in the past 2 years?

Answer
Sara Serier 8 years ago

Good guess!

The answer is:

Procentive has grown 120% in the past 2 years

(that's more than doubling our employees)

Thanks to you, our wonderful customers!

Mental Health News

Sara Serier 8 years ago in Industry News/Discussion updated by Tanya Leither 8 years ago 1

Where do you go for your mental & behavioral health news? What are your favorite websites, blogs, newspapers, or authors?

Insurance Verification

Mandy Young 8 years ago in Clients Module updated by kimr 8 years ago 12

Does anyone have suggestions on a website to run insurance verification for multiple commercial insurance companies? One that provides Mental Health benefits on the website. Availity does not work so well for some insurance companies.

Engaging Patients

How do you engage patients to follow their care plans? How does Procentive help you accomplish this?

What are the ideal reports and/or dashboards you need?

Pat Stream 9 years ago in Reporting Module updated by hheim 8 years ago 10
When you think about your role at your agency (i.e. Business Manager, Revenue Cycle Staff, Clinical Director, or Provider), how would you describe your needs for reports in order to visualize and analyze data?

What data is important to you?
What reports in Procentive are important to you?
What reports are missing in Procentive?
What type of analysis do you want to be able to do with your Procentive data?
What would be an ideal dashboard display of your data?

Looking forward to hearing from you! Thanks!

What are your practice goas for 2016?

Bobbie 8 years ago in Industry News/Discussion 0

After reflecting and assessing your practice goals from 2015, what are your new practice goals for 2016? We'd LOVE to hear them!

How have you documented both the DSM 5 and ICD-10?

Katie Sandquist 9 years ago in ICD-10/DSM5 updated by Sara Serier 9 years ago 5
What fields or sections have you used or added to your documents to include both DSM 5 and ICD-10 for your patients?

​Holiday Photo Exchange

Sara Serier 8 years ago in Industry News/Discussion updated 8 years ago 7

Share your office decoration or staff holiday photo with the User Community. The best Christmas photo (based on the most likes & comments) will receive a prize! [When adding a comment, choose the "insert image" icon to upload a photo.]