Printing Clnical records

Tanya Leither 8 years ago in Clinical Charting Module updated by Kim Ross 7 years ago 13

Is there a way to indicate date range for printing clinical records? We are not yet at the point where we are faxing out of Procentive.

Answer
Pat Stream 8 years ago

Kay - first check your staff permissions to be sure the report is activated for your role. There is definitely a report #2010 but with all reports, each one has to be turned on for specific roles, etc.

In-Patient PMAP

jmorales 8 years ago in User Group Help 0

Who is responsible for contacting the PMAP's when a child is coming into residential treatment? Back when Ucare was around, which they still kind of are, they told me that it was the county social workers responsibility to contact the PMAP and let them know that they are planning to place with us. The clinicians here then keep up with the clinical reviews following placement. BCBS says that it is usually the facility that will make the contact. I need a straight across answer to give to social workers because I have some giving a push back and not wanting to do it. I am guessing because the hold time with BCBS is 1-2 hours. Thoughts? Please

Tracking Medication Changes

Sheryl Martin 8 years ago in User Group Help 0

Hello all,

Just wondering if anyone else tracks changes in their client's medications? And if so, what system do you find helpful? TIA!

Sheryl

KNOWN ISSUES: Automated Appointment Reminders

Caleb Zimmermann 7 years ago in Known Issues updated by Peter 6 years ago 5

Hello everyone,

We are aware that automated appointment and workflow reminders are currently experiencing issues. We have all our available resources working on resolving this as quickly as possible.  We will update this post once we have more information.

Thank you for your patience.

ProCare Team

Answer
Caleb Zimmermann 7 years ago

Good afternoon,

We were able to get the issue resolved, it will take a few hours but notifications and workflow should begin working normally very soon. 

Thank you for your patience as we worked through this issue! 

ProCare Team