+21

ID/PMI number on first page

MKluender il y a 8 ans dans Clients Module mis à jour par Jennifer il y a 7 ans 12

Procentive,

If I could make one change to the system, it would be to add the ID/PMI field to the main page of the Client Module, so I can at a glance have all the information I need when making a call to an insurance company without having to flip back-and-forth between tabs.

Solution

Solution

Thanks Richard! The new version will have this capability. Thanks for you input!

+1

Thank you for your input. I have tagged this as an enhancement and we'll monitor it for comments and votes. Thanks again!

+2

I agree this would be a great idea.

+1

This would be very helpful!

In case this is helpful in the meantime - the Client Verification (short) lists everything from the main page, plus any active payers and the group/policy numbers. Client verification is in the drop-down in the lower left corner of the client record.

I forgot about this drop-down option (client verification short list) - Thank you for the reminder!

This would be VERY helpful (we are currently entering a "Note" for PMI numbers into each client record).

There is a field in the client payer tab to enter PMI and we've realized it's necessary for running certain reports (if we want that client to show up on it).

+3

I have always thought with the new version coming out built on a new platform that it would have been the time to add a banner at the top that stays at the top as you navigate that contains: client name, DOB, Client #, phone number, payer and payer info (ID #'s,etc.). Often when verifying benefits one has to toggle around Procentive to fulfill the payers verification/authentication. This would have this common info at you finger tip regardless of what module you are in. That's my suggestion for the community.

Solution

Thanks Richard! The new version will have this capability. Thanks for you input!

My pleasure. And thanks for the update to capability.

+1

Do you know when the new version is going to be rolling out?