+1

Billing and other modules slow today.

NP Support il y a 6 ans dans Billing/Electronic Modules mis à jour par Pat Stream (Director of Customer Success) il y a 6 ans 3

I have staff at 4 different locations (with different internet connections) telling me that Procentive is slow in a variety of modules.  The best example I have seen personally is that the billing module (Add) function opens slow, and when users pick a date from the calendar that opens very slow as well.  Anyone else seeing this?  We tried clearing cache, etc.

Solution

Solution

I want to acknowledge your experience with the Procentive EHR today.  Although not all those using Procentive today will experience these problems, all of our internal teams have insight into the performance issue today and we are actively responding to resolve it.  On behalf of our Success and Care Teams and Engineers we apologize for the disruption this causes for you in providing excellent care to your clients.  As we have demonstrated in the past, we are committed to servicing you as best we can in any problem.  You can expect the results of our  performance interventions today and continuing through Monday as we resolve not only the cause of today's issue but also as we continue to invest in the back-end server architecture.  Thank you for utilizing this community to share information and connect with other providers who also utilize the Procentive EHR.

We are experiencing the same - I have submitted a ticket to Procentive (actually yesterday as we were also experiencing this yesterday).

Experiencing the same, yesterday and today.

Solution

I want to acknowledge your experience with the Procentive EHR today.  Although not all those using Procentive today will experience these problems, all of our internal teams have insight into the performance issue today and we are actively responding to resolve it.  On behalf of our Success and Care Teams and Engineers we apologize for the disruption this causes for you in providing excellent care to your clients.  As we have demonstrated in the past, we are committed to servicing you as best we can in any problem.  You can expect the results of our  performance interventions today and continuing through Monday as we resolve not only the cause of today's issue but also as we continue to invest in the back-end server architecture.  Thank you for utilizing this community to share information and connect with other providers who also utilize the Procentive EHR.