Respost

Recurring Payments using Prcentives new Credit Card processing function

anonymous fa 7 anys en Payments/ERA Modules updated by Chris Werner fa 4 anys 8

Quick question regarding the new credit card processing module/featurre in Procentive...is there a mechanism that allows to set up recurring auto payments. In order for us to find this to be a useful tool being able to set up automatic recurring payments on clients would be a necessary function in order for us to even consider switching over. Is this a function this product can do????

Answer

Answer
Respost

Richard - the feature has a vault that allows CC numbers to be store securely (i.e. PCI compliant) so that they can be run on a monthly basis. However, there is not automatic recurring payments. With the vault, and if you have a reminder system else where, you can enter the credit card portion of Procentive and run the client's credit card whenever you need to. Thanks for the question!

Answer
Respost

Richard - the feature has a vault that allows CC numbers to be store securely (i.e. PCI compliant) so that they can be run on a monthly basis. However, there is not automatic recurring payments. With the vault, and if you have a reminder system else where, you can enter the credit card portion of Procentive and run the client's credit card whenever you need to. Thanks for the question!

Would this be an enhancement Procentive is looking at incorporating at some point? For us to consider making such a move to use this service...automatic payments on a scheduled recurring pattern would be a REQUIREMENT. I have some clients on a weekly payment plan, a bi-weekly and one here or there on a monthly. But our goal as a company to enroll all those we can on such a payment program...it is the stick if they want us to finance there OOP. Let me know for I think having the merchant service imbedded is a great tool but not enough to overcome the benefit of having a mechanism for autopayments.

Richard

Thanks for you input Richard. At this point adding this auto-pay enhancement feature is something we'd be able to review in the future.

When that feature has been added let me know and then at that time we will look at this as a possible added option for CR.

Thanks!

Have there been any updates on this since the post?

Pat,

Do you have any updates on an auto-pay feature that can assist with recurring payments?

Thanks,
Kim

+1

Hi Pat, would you be willing to address this issue.  It is especially valuable now that most of us are telehealth and automating payments would really increase efficiency.

Hi everyone!

Thank you for the question.  At this time, there isn't an auto-pay feature but I would highly suggest making an Enhancement Request via the Suggest Enhancement button.  This will bring it back to the forefront and allow others to vote for it, as it seems there are multiple agencies interested in this feature!

Thanks again for your feedback!