Automated Credit Card Payment Processing

Kali 7 лет назад в Payments/ERA Modules обновлен 7 лет назад 4

From my understanding, Procentive is currently working on adding an online payment portal for clients to pay their bill online.

This thought may be a whole other animal, but I am wondering if this feature will include being able to pull funds automatically (ACH), without logging into a portal and making a payment?

Thanks!

Ответ

Ответ

Hi Kali - we're super excited to release this long awaited feature, and it includes so much except the ability to do ACH pulls. However, what there will be is a vault feature that will securely store the patient's credit card number so that you (or they) can run it when it's time to process a payment

Ответ

Hi Kali - we're super excited to release this long awaited feature, and it includes so much except the ability to do ACH pulls. However, what there will be is a vault feature that will securely store the patient's credit card number so that you (or they) can run it when it's time to process a payment

This feature was mentioned in a client portal training back in June of 2015, when will it actually be launching

+1

Jami - we are planning a launch webinar the first part of February!! You will hear more about the exact date and time soon through email communications. Thank you for staying in touch and watching the training videos!

Great, I'm looking forward to the release! Thanks!

Сервис поддержки клиентов работает на платформе UserEcho