+1

Make client module mobile friendly with a hyperlink

Jonathan Beulke 7 лет назад в Clients Module обновлен Grant Atwood 7 лет назад 4

It would be great if the Client Module could be modified to be somewhat mobile friendly. The way it is now, the only way I know of to open a client profile in the Client Module is by double-clicking on the client itself. As far as I know, this is not possible to do on a mobile device, as double tapping on anything in a browser serves as a zoom function.

Would it be at all possible to hyperlink the clients' names in the Client Module so we can access their profile? This is already done in the Time Module, so to me it makes sense that it can be done in the Client Module.

Thanks for the consideration!

+1

Hi there - you can open the client record by highlighting it in the list, then clicking Change in the upper right corner of the screen. :)

Yes, you are right. Can't remember everything all the time I guess. Thank you for the reminder!

+1

This reminds me of the concern that clients are not able to complete paperwork sent through the kiosk to their phones. Is there a fix for that?

Thanks!

+1

Jana's workaround is what I have been doing when on mobile devices. A mobile version of Procentive would be appreciated instead of having to try to navigate the desktop website on my phone/tablet.

Сервис поддержки клиентов работает на платформе UserEcho