Availity and DHS Claims

Jen fa 4 mesos en Billing/Electronic Modules updated by Holly Byrnes (Manager, Customer Support) fa 4 mesos 3

Procentive- Has this issue with DHS and Availity Claims been resolved?  I do not want to have my staff resend all our claims if there is still an issue. 

Answer

Answer

Posted to the Known Issues thread:

RESOLVED:

"Dear valued customer,

We can confirm that the issue we reported yesterday, regarding disruption to claims submitted electronically to Availity and DHS, has been resolved.

You will need to take the following actions:

Your Actions:

If you use our Billcare/RCM services, we will resubmit on your behalf.

If you do not use our Billcare/RCM services and submit your own claims, please take the following actions:

1. Go to the Electronic Module
    2. Find all claims with date between 6/6/2024 and 6/12/2024, inclusive that still show a status of “Sent” or “No Response”
    3. Click the invoice number
    4. Select services you want to send
    5. Click “Resend” button at bottom

Please note that the deadline for the upcoming DHS billing cycle is today, Thursday 06/13/2024.

If you have any questions regarding this issue and what action you should take, please submit a support case through your portal.

Thank you for your patience and understanding while we worked to resolve this issue.

Regards

Andrew Clement

VP Customer Success"

Jen,

I posted the same question in the ticketing system. The Alert Banner still pops up when you enter the Billing Module. I didn't find any updates for 6/13/2024 from Therapy Brands. 

The inability to not send claims and the issue of claims not being received is highly discouraging for all PRO Users. 

I pray a resolution very, very soon. 

Debbie

PRO User for 17 years

I 100% agree!  Thank you Debbie!

Answer

Posted to the Known Issues thread:

RESOLVED:

"Dear valued customer,

We can confirm that the issue we reported yesterday, regarding disruption to claims submitted electronically to Availity and DHS, has been resolved.

You will need to take the following actions:

Your Actions:

If you use our Billcare/RCM services, we will resubmit on your behalf.

If you do not use our Billcare/RCM services and submit your own claims, please take the following actions:

1. Go to the Electronic Module
      2. Find all claims with date between 6/6/2024 and 6/12/2024, inclusive that still show a status of “Sent” or “No Response”
      3. Click the invoice number
      4. Select services you want to send
      5. Click “Resend” button at bottom

Please note that the deadline for the upcoming DHS billing cycle is today, Thursday 06/13/2024.

If you have any questions regarding this issue and what action you should take, please submit a support case through your portal.

Thank you for your patience and understanding while we worked to resolve this issue.

Regards

Andrew Clement

VP Customer Success"