SERVER DOWN???

Mary Eisenbraun 1 year ago in User Group Help updated by Holly Byrnes (Care Leader) 1 year ago 5

Is there a notification that goes out when servers will be taken down or are down.  I am trying to finish up some billings this Thursday evening and when trying to sign in get message this server is down, click here for different server.   I receive the same message the server is down with each attempt of click for a server.   

Same here- couldn't complete our billing. Bad timing Procentive.

I think it goes down most Thursday evenings (worst timing ever) - Procentive can we get a downtime schedule so we can plan to work accordingly.  

I was noticing the same thing. I know in the past they had sent out email communication or posted on their live updates page but I didn’t see them on either. It would be helpful to have it communicated to plan. 

I haven't had that happen on a Thursday evening before.  A schedule of down-time would be beneficial for planning thats for sure.

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out!

We have received reports of a Procentive outage and are actively investigating. We will post an update here when we are back live.

Thanks,

Holly Byrnes

Customer Care Leader

Thank you for reaching out!

We will be providing updates on our Live Updates page when this has been resolved.

Thanks,

Holly Byrnes

Customer Care Leader