Has anyone's MN DHS ERA's not come in this week?

KELLY PERFETTI 5 years ago in Billing/Electronic Modules updated by Katie Scharberg 5 years ago 15

I haven't seen that our ERA from DHS come in.  Does anyone know if there is a delay?

Answer

Answer

Delayed ERAs from DHS

We are aware that DHS ERAs have not yet come in to Procentive from DHS.

DHS does have until Friday 5/3/2019 in order to process the ERAs in to our system.

Procentive is actively working with DHS to determine their resolution, and obtain a timeline that we can expect to see these populate in our system. In the meantime, the ERAs are accessible via the MN-ITS portal.

Please continue to keep an eye on this via the Live Updates Page. We will post here when we have obtained additional information from DHS. 

Thank you,

Amanda Kaufmann

Customer Success Manager

We haven't received ours, either.

We haven't gotten ours yet either. I have ticketed Procentive on this

We haven't gotten our yet.  One of our girls called DHS yesterday and they informed her they have until Friday, and they knew they were not in.

Same - both facilities I work for have not received them.

We haven't received ours yet either.

As of this morning, we still haven't received our payment. Is everyone else still waiting?

We got our EFT but still no ERA's... 

Still waiting here as well.

I see that in the mn-its site mailbox that our Remit is there to print off. Have you all gotten payment, just not the ERA side of it?

We have received the payment, just not the ERA.

Answer

Delayed ERAs from DHS

We are aware that DHS ERAs have not yet come in to Procentive from DHS.

DHS does have until Friday 5/3/2019 in order to process the ERAs in to our system.

Procentive is actively working with DHS to determine their resolution, and obtain a timeline that we can expect to see these populate in our system. In the meantime, the ERAs are accessible via the MN-ITS portal.

Please continue to keep an eye on this via the Live Updates Page. We will post here when we have obtained additional information from DHS. 

Thank you,

Amanda Kaufmann

Customer Success Manager

Just received our ERA!