Room & Board code

sadie twite 5 years ago in Billing/Electronic Modules updated by Heather L. Heim 5 years ago 2

Does anyone in the community currently use another room & board code beside 1002? We are looking to bill room & board without the residential treatment for our teen clients. Do you know if this would be 1003 or something else? If it's 1003, do you know if you can bill outpatient services at the same time?

Hi Sadie, Did you ever get more info on this. I have been tasked to see if we can bill for the housing we currently are giving our clients for free when they are IOP (Intensive Outpatient). We are NOT a Residential facility but a "with housing"...

Thank you,

Jeremy Roelofs-Lynch  

I'm also interested in this.  My facility is IOP "with housing" - but we don't own the housing units.  We pay the rent for all our clients to the property landlord.  The properties are enrolled in MASH.  As this is a big expense for my facility, I've been trying to figure out if there's any way we can bill for the housing piece to cover that cost.