Submitting services to Office of Justice Programs Crime Reparations Board

Rochelle Garcia 5 years ago in Payers Module updated by Laura Hulsey 5 years ago 1

I was wondering if anyone has submitted claims to this program that pays for mental health services.  They're requesting billing be submitted on HCFA 1500.  They are not Procentive payer and so Im trying to figure out a way to not have to fill out these claims by hand. Thanks

Yes, we have.  You can add the Crime Victims Board as a payer in procentive and create a HCFA invoice (paper claims vs. electronic).