+4

Procentive slow?

Jana 5 years ago in User Group Help updated by colette kemper 5 years ago 17

Is anyone else experiencing substantial slowness with Procentive loading different screens/modules?

Answer

Answer

Thank you for sharing your concerns. The trouble this morning was due to a large query that was initiated multiple times causing a slowdown across Procentive.  This has now been resolved.

Yes!  It's painfully slow today.

I can't get the eligibility module to load the responses for today when I try to do it as a batch; they will only populate when I do each line individually. So far I haven't had any other loading problems today.

Very slow for me as well.  Also getting kicked out.

We have had tons of issues today as well.

Yes we are having difficulty too. We have cleared histories, rebooted computers and still having issues. 

Answer

Thank you for sharing your concerns. The trouble this morning was due to a large query that was initiated multiple times causing a slowdown across Procentive.  This has now been resolved.

Super slow and I just got kicked out and can't get back in

We are now down across all three locations 

We are still experiencing issues this afternoon and can no longer log in.

All staff have been kicked out of Pro.....Sorry Missy (Care team Manager). We continue to experience problems accessing Procentive. 

Debbie

We have also been kicked out and cannot get back in

Hello, 

There was a slight hiccup with the system today, and has since been resolved. You will be able to now log in again if you refresh your browser. 

We're sorry for the quick inconvenience this may have caused. 

Please continue to look for updates via our Live Updates Page.

Thank you,

Amanda Kaufmann

Customer Success Manager

I'm again getting reports from staff that Procentive is running slowly today (since about 10 this morning) - is there anything happening today that would be causing this? 

Again starting with reports from staff about Procentive being slow.  Seems to have started around the same time 10-11 am the last 3 days. 

Yes, the same is happening here.  It seems to pause and then go, pause and go.....   Very slow!