Delete Button in Clinical/Charting

Alicia Swanson 6 year бұрын в Procentive News жаңартылды 6 year бұрын 6

Tomorrow6/27/2018, the Delete button will be restored to the Clinical/Charting Module. (**Note: Clicking Delete permanently deletes a document.) 

This function is permission-based; please review and confirm which roles within your agency are assigned this powerful responsibility. The Procentive Care Team is here to answer any questions you may have through a ticket or chat.

Answer

Answer

Hello All,

This is now planned to be live early tomorrow morning.  

There are a series of events which take place every night within the back end of Procentive and our servers.  Releasing new enhancements/updates are one of those sequential events.  We did plan to have this for you this morning, as I commented yesterday, but we chose to wait one additional day based on how the required sequential events played out which was the best course of action for Procentive.  I apologize for the additional wait and the plan is for delete to be live tomorrow.  

Alicia Swanson

Hey Alicia

I do not see that this change was made. I did check my permissions to make sure. Should I already see this? I did log off and back on to make sure.

Teresa

We do not see this restored either. We have checked permissions and had multiple staff members check to see. We each logged out and back in as well.

Anissa

I also do not have this button available my role is still a Champion.  I submitted a ticket but have not heard anything on it yet.

I started a ticket as well this morning, but have not heard anything back.

+1

The button hasn't reappeared for me either (also Champion). Maybe the update for this will come through tonight to minimize disruption during the workday?

Answer

Hello All,

This is now planned to be live early tomorrow morning.  

There are a series of events which take place every night within the back end of Procentive and our servers.  Releasing new enhancements/updates are one of those sequential events.  We did plan to have this for you this morning, as I commented yesterday, but we chose to wait one additional day based on how the required sequential events played out which was the best course of action for Procentive.  I apologize for the additional wait and the plan is for delete to be live tomorrow.  

Alicia Swanson