KNOWN ISSUE: Topaz Signature Pads Stopped Working in Chrome

Ashley M vor 6 Jahren in Known Issues aktualisiert von Deanna Cahoon-Draus vor 5 Jahren 8 1 duplikat

Select users are no longer able to use Topaz Signature Pads in Procentive via the Google Chrome Browser. Our Clinical Team and Engineering Team are working to determine the source of this issue. 

For some users, using Internet Explorer may work as an alternative. If you have never used Internet Explorer for Topaz this functionality is likely not setup.

We will update this post as more information becomes available. 

Antwort

Antwort

This is now resolved. Users should be able to get their Topaz working within Chrome by uninstalling and reinstalling the Topaz software (SigWeb). 

If this does not work for you please submit a Support Ticket with details so we can explore additional solutions for you.

Thank you!

Duplikate 1
+1

We are having issues as well, I would like to know if a solution is found.

+1

We, too, are having problems with 2 of our Topaz Signature pads and submitted a ticket to Procentive yesterday inquiring if it's something on that end.  I'm glad to hear there is another clinic/agency experiencing issues, as our signature pads are rather new.

Ashley,

Any update as to when this might be resolved, we have many users that utilize Google Chrome and this is becoming a frustrating process for them to remember when needing to obtain a client's signature to open IE and get the signature through there.

Antwort

This is now resolved. Users should be able to get their Topaz working within Chrome by uninstalling and reinstalling the Topaz software (SigWeb). 

If this does not work for you please submit a Support Ticket with details so we can explore additional solutions for you.

Thank you!

I'm using my application created by my company. Using topaz WiFi device as a signature pad. Not woking. Because our application doesn't work with IE. Please tell me what should i do right? You application is not working with Chrome browser. 

Good morning Yasir, 

Please send in a ticket to Procentive, so our support team can provide you with assistance for working with your Topaz device

Deanna

Please guide me about the procedure.

Yasir, here is an article that goes over how to send a ticket into Procentive's support desk for help.

https://support.procentive.com/New_to_Procentive/Articles/Create_a_Ticket_to_Ask_for_Help

If you need non-Procentive help from Topaz's support, I would suggest contacting Topaz via this site

https://www.topazsystems.com/contact_techsupport.html