automatic adjustments?

Kayla Kenworthy 6 lat temu w Payments/ERA Modules Ostatnio zmodyfikowane przez Mark Cornell 6 lat temu 2

Can someone explain automatic adjustments? I've noticed that they appear out of no where. Why are they popping up and how are they getting the information? Last month, I had to clean up many patient accounts for statements because the adjustments were everywhere.

Any information is appreciated.

Thank you!

Hello!  There is a setting in the Setting Module > Billing tab called "Automatically Create Copay Invoice". When that setting is set to "Yes", the system will automatically create a copy adjustment, at time of billing, for the client if they have a copay amount listed for that payer.  That is the most common way automatic adjustments are created.  If you have additional questions, please submit at Help ticket to our Support Desk with and example of what you are seeing.  Thanks!

I have also seen this with discount plans such as those used by temp agencies.  The do not seem to have an ERA or anything else but seem to adjust or discount automatically.