KNOWN ISSUES: Client Portal Registration

Caleb Zimmermann (Customer Success Manager) il y a 6 ans dans Known Issues mis à jour il y a 6 ans 4

Good afternoon,

We are currently aware of an issue that is not allowing users to register clients for the client portal. This is separate from the issue with workflow and appointment reminders. We are working on the solution now and will post an update here once we know more. We appreciate your patience!

ProCare Team

Solution

Solution

Hi everyone,

Our engineers found the issue and implemented the fix. This will go out early tomorrow morning when we push out our updates, so it should be back to normal then.

Thank you for your patience! 

ProCare Team

For us the issue is not in getting them registered - it's after they have registered, and then they are logging in to find paperwork and getting the error at that point

Hi Jana!

I did some testing with this and if the client clicks outside of the error box, the error will be removed and they will be able to use the portal as normal. If you find that this is not the case, please submit a ticket to the Support Desk with details so we can troubleshoot.

We are working to resolve this as well but I wanted to provide you with a workaround to minimize the impact this issue has on your agency and your clients.

Thank you!

I logged back in and the error is no longer popping up, so maybe already resolved?   I hope so because it's not easy to give clients this specific message about clicking outside the error box.  We have many clients being sent portal invitations and paperwork on a daily basis and they don't always do it right away.

thanks

Solution

Hi everyone,

Our engineers found the issue and implemented the fix. This will go out early tomorrow morning when we push out our updates, so it should be back to normal then.

Thank you for your patience! 

ProCare Team