Multiple service locations and a Central billing location

Paula il y a 7 ans dans Billing/Electronic Modules mis à jour il y a 7 ans 2

I received a letter, this week, from DHS stating that they have not received any claims, for the past 12 months, for one of my locations, so they are terminating the enrollment for that location.  I bill weekly to DHS  for this location.  After lengthy phone calls and wait times, DHS is suggesting that the Procentive Billing Provider Loop 2010AA, Segment NMI, N3 and N4 need to be listed as the location of service and not our Central Billing location address... has anyone else received one of these letters and if so, what did you do about it?  

My question would be is are all of your locations set up the same in Procentive?  Are all of your other locations set up with your Central Office as the location? If so, are the payments coming through? We also have multiple locations and do not have a problem with this. 

Yes, all of my locations are set-up the same in Procentive.  Payments have been coming through for all locations.  Procentive is also stumped on this letter that I received.  We are continuing to dig into it.