+1
Fixed

KNOWN ISSUE: Tricare is changing!

Ashley M 7 jaar geleden in Known Issues bijgewerkt door crystalp 6 jaar geleden 12

This article is no longer accurate. Please review this topic instead.

As of January 1, 2018 Tricare will be making the following changes:

• Claims contractor will no longer be PGBA
  • New claims contractor will be Health Net Federal Services (HNFS)
  • North Region and South Region are being removed
  • East Region will replace the previous North and South Regions

What does this mean for you?

If you are a Tricare provider and would like to continue receiving EFT and ERA, you will need to fill out and submit the following applications:

You may have received these applications in the mail however, we want to make this process as easy as possible for you so we have re-created these paper forms as fillable PDF documents! 

Please submit these completed applications to:

HNFS at 1-888-282-2841 Attn: T2017 West EFT/ERA

AND

Procentive at 1-888-354-9053 (ERA application only)

If we do not receive a copy, we will be unable to assist you in the application process.

Thank you!

Just to verify this is not regarding UHC Military and Veterans Insurance?

Hi Melissa,

Great question! This is only regarding the following payers: 

• Tricare West (AKA Standard) ID 99726
  • Tricare North ID 57106
  • Tricare South ID 61125

Best,

Ashley

Thank you Ashley for the response.  After the 1st of the year do we continue to bill UHC or do we bill HNFS? Do our current Tricare providers need to be credentialed with HNFS or will they be automatically since they were providers for UHC? 

Good Morning Melissa!

Crystal posted a link below that I think you will find helpful. Here is the FAQ for HNFS and there is also information specifically about being a member of the HNFS network. Hopefully these will be able to answer your questions! 

If not, you will need to reach out to the payer directly for clarification since it is in regards to your agency's credentialing and income.

Thank you!

Melissa, I think it is regarding UHC Military and Veterans. UHC will no longer be the contracted administrator of Tricare, it will be HNFS. Ashley, am I correct?

The zip code section of the ERA pre enrollment form says the input value is invalid when I enter 55044.

I had to enter our 9-digit extended zip. It took that.

MHN is taking over the Behavioral Health part.  Will there be forms to fill out for them as well?  Health Net is only for the medical side is the information that I have been given by Tricare.

This website is a good resource that should answer many questions. Or call 855-200-0756.

looks like this link no longer links to the correct thing...sorry