+1

Procentive Frozen

KatieW 7 years ago in Procentive News updated by Caleb Zimmermann (Customer Success Manager) 7 years ago 8

Are any other practices having issues with Procentive being down today? I can't get into the ticketing module to send a ticket and the boss is getting anxious. There were a couple frozen pages initially and then it worked for a while. Now it is down completely.

Mine was fine till you mentioned; now it is down, too.  

We are completely down... just get a "page cannot be displayed"

I believe Procentive is down globally. My email is exploding with messages. I'm sure the engineers are busy finding a resolve. 

Yes, a few minutes ago Procentive quit working for our entire office.  One clinician told me that she was in the middle of an assessment right before it quite working - she stated that it had be acting strange before hand and moving quite slowly as she was typing.

Procentive just informed the community they are aware of the issues and are working for a resolve.

Hi everyone - we are aware that Procentive is down. We are working on the solution now. We should be back up shortly. We will update the User Community as soon as we are back up.

For the most up to date updates, please refer to Ashley's post here: http://community.procentive.com/topics/467-known-issue-procentive-is-down/

Thank you for your patience! 

Caleb

Procentive is back up - we are still working on what caused the issue. But you should be able to get back into the system now. Please refer to our official post where we will give more details on what caused the issue as we learn more