CTSS Billing

Cindy 7 лет назад в Billing/Electronic Modules обновлен 7 лет назад 4

We will be starting to bill for CTSS services. Is there a resource or training that will help me bill this accurately?

I would also be interested in this information. The program I manage is a CTSS provider and ther often seems to be confusion between clinicans providing the services and our billing staff.

in MN, the DHS website is a good overview:

http://www.dhs.state.mn.us/main/idcplg?IdcService=GET_DYNAMIC_CONVERSION&RevisionSelectionMethod=LatestReleased&dDocName=id_000162

Programs and Services gives all the different MH/CTSS available. If you have specific questions I may be able to answer then. When there are discrepancies in billing I usually find state and federal statutes/guidelines, etc. and we also have a Compliance Director who reviews if there are documentation discrepancies. I manage more of the logistical information.

Thank you for the information Shauna. I have been reading through the MN statues and I think what I am looking for is more hands-on practical training that will offer more of a step-by-step approach. I appreciate the offer to answer questions. If you are comfortable offering me your email address, it might be better for me to ask questions as I go. My email is communityoutreach@icloud.com.

Сервис поддержки клиентов работает на платформе UserEcho