Fixed

Known Issue [RESOLVED 6/13/2024]

Holly Byrnes (Care Leader) 2 months ago in Known Issues updated 1 month ago 8

RESOLVED:

Dear valued customer,

We can confirm that the issue we reported yesterday, regarding disruption to claims submitted electronically to Availity and DHS, has been resolved.

You will need to take the following actions:

Your Actions:

If you use our Billcare/RCM services, we will resubmit on your behalf.

If you do not use our Billcare/RCM services and submit your own claims, please take the following actions:

1. Go to the Electronic Module
    2. Find all claims with date between 6/6/2024 and 6/12/2024, inclusive that still show a status of “Sent” or “No Response”
    3. Click the invoice number
    4. Select services you want to send
    5. Click “Resend” button at bottom

Please note that the deadline for the upcoming DHS billing cycle is today, Thursday 06/13/2024.

If you have any questions regarding this issue and what action you should take, please submit a support case through your portal.

Thank you for your patience and understanding while we worked to resolve this issue.

Regards

Andrew Clement

VP Customer Success

UPDATE:

Attention Procentive Customers:

We have identified an issue with claims submissions that started on June 6, 2024, and continues to be ongoing. We are actively and urgently working to resolve this issue.

Issue:

Since June 6, 2024, claims submitted electronically to Availity and DHS only have been disrupted. Claims that appear “sent” may not have been transmitted. Unfortunately, we are unable to determine which claims have been transmitted, but we believe the majority have not.

We know that the deadline for the upcoming DHS billing cycle is Thursday, June 13, 2024.

Do not submit any more electronic claims to Availity or DHS via Procentive until we have confirmed this issue is resolved.

We expect the issue to be resolved tonight, June 12, 2024.

When we have confirmed this is resolved, you will need to take the following actions tomorrow:

Your Actions:

1. If you use our RCM services, we will resubmit on your behalf after resolving the issue.
    2. If you do not use our RCM services and submit your own claims, please take the following actions after we have confirmed the issue is resolved:
      2. Find all claims with date June 6, 2024 or later
      6. Click “Create” button to resend claim.

If your claims have already been transmitted, you may receive a denial from the payer for duplicate submission.

If you have any questions regarding this issue and what action you should take, please submit a support case through your portal.

I am acutely aware of the impact this can have on your organization, and I sincerely apologize for the disruption. We will provide an update as soon as this is resolved.

Regards,

Andrew Clement

VP, Customer Success

--

We appreciate your patience as we look into a matter that could potentially affect claims processing. Rest assured, our team is actively investigating to ensure minimal disruption. 

We'll provide another update by Monday, June 10th on this issue.

If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact our care team by submitting a case to Procentive through our Therapy Brands Community Portal.

+1

Is this an issue we should be notifying our staff about? This is a very vague post. Am I going to get inquiries from staff asking about this, that I could head off if I knew the actual issue?

UPDATE:

We are investigating reports that claims are showing “sent” from 6/6 and are working with Availity to determine the issue.

We will provide another update once available.

If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact our care team by submitting a case to Procentive through our Therapy Brands Community Portal.

Hello, 

I was just wondering if there was an update, I was looking for one to come through yesterday, but don't see it. We are noticing this issue as of 6/6. 

Thank you, 

Samantha Pillow

Hello Samantha,

I added an update yesterday afternoon noting the following:

"UPDATE:

We are investigating reports that claims are showing “sent” from 6/6 and are working with Availity to determine the issue.

We will provide another update once available.

If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact our care team by submitting a case to Procentive through our Therapy Brands Community Portal."

I can say that our teams are actively investigating this as we speak and we will provide another update to this thread once available.

Thanks,

Holly Byrnes

Customer Support Leader

Hello. 

would you be able to provide us with an update today?

Thank you 

UPDATE

"We have identified an issue with claims submissions that started on June 6, 2024, and continues to be ongoing. We are actively and urgently working to resolve this issue.

Issue:

Since June 6, 2024, claims submitted electronically to Availity and DHS only have been disrupted. Claims that appear “sent” may not have been transmitted. Unfortunately, we are unable to determine which claims have been transmitted, but we believe the majority have not.

We know that the deadline for the upcoming DHS billing cycle is Thursday, June 13, 2024.

Do not submit any more electronic claims to Availity or DHS via Procentive until we have confirmed this issue is resolved.

We expect the issue to be resolved tonight, June 12, 2024.

When we have confirmed this is resolved, you will need to take the following actions tomorrow:

Your Actions:

1. If you use our RCM services, we will resubmit on your behalf after resolving the issue.
    2. If you do not use our RCM services and submit your own claims, please take the following actions after we have confirmed the issue is resolved:
      2. Find all claims with date June 6, 2024 or later
      6. Click “Create” button to resend claim.

If your claims have already been transmitted, you may receive a denial from the payer for duplicate submission.

I am acutely aware of the impact this can have on your organization, and I sincerely apologize for the disruption. We will provide an update as soon as this is resolved.

Regards,

Andrew Clement

VP, Customer Success"

RESOLVED:

"Dear valued customer,

We can confirm that the issue we reported yesterday, regarding disruption to claims submitted electronically to Availity and DHS, has been resolved.

You will need to take the following actions:

Your Actions:

If you use our Billcare/RCM services, we will resubmit on your behalf.

If you do not use our Billcare/RCM services and submit your own claims, please take the following actions:

2. Find all claims with date between 6/6/2024 and 6/12/2024, inclusive that still show a status of “Sent” or “No Response”

Please note that the deadline for the upcoming DHS billing cycle is today, Thursday 06/13/2024.

Thank you for your patience and understanding while we worked to resolve this issue.

Regards

Andrew Clement

VP Customer Success"