+1

Vantage Credit Card Processing

Paula vor 2 Monaten in User Group Help aktualisiert von sarah vor 1 Monat 11

Hello!

Using Vantage as our Credit Card merchant is new to us (as of last week). What website do I create an account on to be able to see our transactions on the merchant side? Procentive is not getting this information to me, after numerous requests.

Please Help!

I guess there is not a Vantage portal or website that we have access to, to reconcile daily transactions.  I want my 1560 report and 1270 report to match the CC merchant info.

For those of you that have been with Vantage for longer than a week, how do you reconcile your information?

Interested in seeing these responses. CMS was very convenient for reconciling and I don't know that this sounds the same.

+1

If you are using the cc merchant, Vantage, ask Procentive to turn on the 1562 report.  This report will show you what client payment was made and the .30 charge for each transaction and the 3.29% fee, and then the net deposit that you should expect in your checking account. I would still like a Vantage portal/website to access, to ensure that my cc transaction went through, to the merchant side, in case of an error on our side. If you have a discrepancy, you have to start a new ticket and Procentive will reach out to Vantage. Not ideal.

From my Rep: 

"There is not portal/website on the Vantage side for agencies to access. The standard process is to run the 1562 Report to review the transactions that have been processed and saved into Procentive.
If there are any questions on what that report shows, you would then submit a support case if you need reconciliation reports from Vantage and we will pull and provide that information to you.

We are looking to improve this process in the future, but at this time, that is the standard process."

We are still fighting this issue with Procentive as well.  The 1563 report doesn't work to pull for "yesterday" or other days sometimes either - so right now, Procentive is having to send us the report every day for the previous day.   Not ideal whatsoever! 

We also have asked for a deposit report, so that we can tie out the payments hitting our bank account since that is not the same as what 1563 can give us and they said they are working on that as well.     Frankly since switching we've had nothing but issues with Procentive and Vantage as far as reporting and functionality, to receipts showing $0 on them but the card was actually charged, to card swipes not working and so far no resolution on any of it.  

Having to figure out how many charges went into one deposit is not always easy using the current Vantage reports. They do give all the information as far as what was paid toward the client's account, what the percentage for the cc charge was and the transaction amount. But it does not tell you if that charge went in as a deposit on it's own, or with other charges made on the same day. That part is difficult to deduce and takes a day or two to show up in the bank statement. CMS had one reference number for all transactions in one deposit which was very nice and user friendly. Hoping this is something Vantage will work toward for us.

Yep exactly.  CMS was so easy.   Procentive is also sending us a deposit report each week for this exact reason too, because like you said, to know which cards are included in which deposit, is mere impossible with the 1563 report.  So they either need to give transaction date vs deposit date or create a new report altogether going forward.  But if you aren't getting this deposit report from Procentive, I would ask for it, because like I said, they are sending it to us weekly. 

Thank you for sharing that information! I appreciate knowing that is an option.

I print the 1562 report and I ask Procentive, through a ticket, for a DDTR report now and this report shows me what transactions apply to what deposits. It is helpful, but not perfect.  A few transactions may go into the next days deposit. 

We also have client receipts showing  $0 was run on their cc, but the correct amount does go to the cc merchant.  

I wish we could of just stayed with CMS. I spend so too much time reconciling the reports.

Yes, we also have client receipts showing $0 but the correct amount gets charged too.  Also have this ticket into Procentive as well.  Same with the reports - takes so much more time to reconcile now with Vantage. 

Do either of you guys use card swipes?  If so, are you having issues with them not working properly?   We were told that we could use card swipes and had no issues with CMS, but now with Vantage, it puts a % sign in front of the cc number and then cuts off the number because of the % sign.  It also won't fill in the expiration or security code.  Its been frustrating because we weren't having any issues with CMS and were told we could continue to use them, but that's not what's happening.  Ugh

We do not use card swipes. We manually enter the charges. I'm sorry that issue is coming up for you.