Fixed

Known Issue: Procentive Experiencing Slowness [RESOLVED 8:52 AM CST 2/29/24]

Holly Byrnes (Care Leader) 2 months ago in Known Issues updated by LaVonne James 2 months ago 3

UPDATE: 

This issue has been resolved.

If users continue to run into any issues, please reach out to our support team via the Therapy Brands Community Portal.

Attention Procentive Customers:

We want to inform you that we are aware of a known issue where users are experiencing extreme load times when accessing various modules within Procentive. 

We want to assure you that we are actively working to resolve this issue as quickly as possible.

We will provide another update once this has been resolved.

Good Morning, I am just wondering if it is at all possible to receive emails when original posts are updated or if an additional email can be sent out? I tell all my staff to staff off the server to avoid any latency it may cause procentive while they attempt to fix it, until I receive an all clear from procentive. However, I look in my email for the update, and i missed that it has been resolved for an hour. Thank you for your consideration and have a wonderful day!

I agree completely! I was directing staff how to sign up for these notifications and that is how I saw the issue was resolved. It would be very helpful to know when an issue has been resolved or updated. 

Great suggestion Hailey!