Is anyone missing their OPTUM/Medica/UHC/Medica ERAs from 11-7, 11-8 and 11-9?

Tina B 1 ár síðan í Payments/ERA Modules updated by sarah 1 ár síðan 8

We are missing them as well.

I sent a ticket, and they have a policy to wait 5 days. I also called OPTUM Pay. OPTUM says they haven't had any issues or calls regarding missing ERAs

We are missing these ERAs also. Any word from Optum?

We are also missing Ucare remits. 

I don't think the new Procentive staff knows how to fix software issues. 

We are aware some of our customers are experiencing an issue with missing ERAs in your database. Our team is actively researching the issue with the clearinghouse and payers to identify the root cause. We recognize the inconvenience this poses to your organization and, as such, have pulled in all the appropriate resources to resolve this issue expeditiously.

We plan to have an update you for you as soon as possible.

For now, our suggested work around is to retrieve your payments from the payer portal and manually post the payments in the Payments Module. We know this isn’t ideal and we apologize for the inconvenience.

We appreciate your patience as we look to resolve the issue.

Hello All,

We received the following update from Availity this morning:

United Healthcare has advised Availity of a known issue with files that were created after 11/2/22. The payer is working to correct those files and redrop them. They have not yet advised an ETA for that though. Once Availity receives more information we will advise further.

As soon as we hear more, we will be sure to update you!

This feels like yet another issue with Availity. After the last couple weeks with all their issues, I appreciate Procentive following up with them to see why this is happening. I hope Availity is able to get things figured out soon!