Procentive is down?

Cindy il y a 2 ans dans Procentive News mis à jour par Julie R. Anderson, MA, LMFT il y a 2 ans 9

We are unable to access Procentive.  I've tried different browsers and I get a blank screen or it says page not working.

+1

Hi All,

We are aware of an issue with logging into Procentive and our Dev team is looking into right now.  We apologize for this issue!

Procentive is aware.  

My website monitor is showing that it is down I have not received an alert saying it's back up yet

It appears there is connectivity issue going on with AWS.  This is from the AWS site:

https://health.aws.amazon.com/health/status

Any update?  Any idea on timeline?  We can log in but still get error.  

This was the latest from AWS, hopefully within the hour, according to the post:

Instance Impairments10:25 AM PDT We can confirm that some instances within a single Availability Zone (USE2-AZ1) in the US-EAST-2 Region have experienced a loss of power. The loss of power is affecting part of a single data center within the affected Availability Zone. Power has been restored to the affected facility and at this stage the majority of the affected EC2 instances have recovered. We expect to recover the vast majority of EC2 instances within the next hour. For customers that need immediate recovery, we recommend failing away from the affected Availability Zone as other Availability Zones are not affected by this issue.

We are seeing logging in and everything appearing as normal.  This issue has been RESOLVED!  Thank you for your patience!!

thank you for your hard work, Chris! :)  Have a great day!