Peer Recovery Services

Jeremy 2 years ago in Billing/Electronic Modules updated by Jenna 2 years ago 2

We are revamping our IOP treatment and will be incorporating PRS (H0038 U8) into our treatment plans. 

We have a clinic separate from our SUD Treatment and want to know if we can bill for PRS services when the client is not enrolled in SUD treatment but receiving other services (MH and Suboxone) through our clinic. 

In reading DHS documents it states these services can be provided before, during and after treatment. 

Any insight would be greatly appreciated. 

Thank you! 

Following, we are starting this too.

I think as far as billing your would need to be billing on the UBO4 forms under your SUD.

We too had the questions about needing to be enrolled or not enrolled n programing. Can you share the link you were reading for before, during and after?