Chemical Health Billing

mboron il y a 8 ans dans Billing/Electronic Modules mis à jour par mxiong il y a 7 ans 1

When sending claims for Chemical Health Services to MN DHS for a Temp ADC (not an LADC yet), are we required to add a modifier for to show she is under Supervision? Such as and HN Modifier?



No modifier is needed as all LADC's or ADC's bill under the facility's NPI. Modifiers such as HN is only used to bill out claims for mental health providers such as LPCC's or LMFTs, etc. Hope this helps!