Server not found? Access denied across all browsers and dropped from session already logged in.

R S. 4 года назад в User Group Help обновлен kathy 4 года назад 2

This started yesterday and is an intermittent issue since.  I was able to finally log in around noon yesterday after 2+ hours of trying various solutions.  Was able to log in this morning for about 2.5 hours and now I've been kicked off again with the message the server cannot be found.  This happens across all three browsers I use, firefox, chrome, and edge as well as a laptop on wifi and a hardwired desktop computer.  I suspect it has something to do with the security certificate Procentive is using being out of date or not secure.  

Hello,

We haven't heard of this from any other agency.  Is it possibly your Internet Service Provider may be having issues?  I would try giving them a call.

I just had a chat with Erin from Procentive about this. Here's what she said to do:

So this has to do with the DNS. Here are the steps to reset the DNS:

Instructions to reset your DNS Server on a Windows computer:

1. Click the Windows button in the bottom left corner.

2. Search for Control Panel & click on it.

3. Click on 'Network and Sharing Center'.

4. Click on 'Change adapter settings'.

5. Click on 'Wi-Fi'.

6. Click on 'Properties'.

7. In the Networking tab, click on 'Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4)'.

8. Click the radio button in front of 'Use the following DNS server addresses:'.

9. In the Preferred DNS server field, enter 8, 8, 8, 8 so that in the box, you see '8.8.8.8'.

10. Click 'OK'.

Instructions to reset your DNS Server on a Mac:

1) Launch System Preferences by clicking the System Preferences icon in the Dock, or by selecting the System Preferences menu item from the Apple menu.

2) Click the Network preference pane in the System Preferences window.

3) Select the connection type whose DNS settings you wish to change - which is the one with the green dot next to it.

4) Click the Advanced button. The Advanced Network sheet will display.

5) Click the DNS tab, which then displays two lists.

6) Click the + (plus sign) in the bottom left corner.

7) Enter the DNS server address in IPv4 format: 8.8.8.8 Press Return when done

Сервис поддержки клиентов работает на платформе UserEcho