Pre populated Dates in Clinical Charting

Rochelle Garcia 4 ár síðan í Clinical Charting Module updated by Kelli Feucht- ACS 4 ár síðan 13

Does anyone know if there is a way to not have the system pre-populate the dates "from" and "to" dates in the Clinical Charting module? Staff have been addressed some concerns and so I wanted to reach out to see if there was anyone else who has any ideas to get around this.
Thanks

Answer

Answer

Thank you for your feedback regarding the new date filters.  We have listened to your concerns regarding communication and have since made an update on our Live Updates Page.

Sincerely,

Chris Werner

Customer Success Manager

Our staff are not happy about this as well.  It automatically defaults back to the 90 day every time you click out of the clinical charting module and go back in.  Our staff generally get to the clinical charting module by clicking on the clinical charting link from the appointments module once they select the client from their schedule.  I have staff who are not comfortable on computers so this is especially frustrating for them.  So if there is a solution I would like to know as well.  

+1

I think this change was made due to the huge resource demand in processing.  As a developer I can say that pulling an open ended query is very taxing on on systems and bad design.  While I feel the pain of re-training staff to limit the dates to what they need,I fully support the change from a development standpoint.

(I know not what you wanted to hear...)

I get it from a system standpoint but staff are not happy with this change.  I was hoping to find something on the updates page that I could send to staff so they get the Procentive explanation for the change.

I know i saw it somewhere but i cannot find it...

I appreciate the perspective from a developer. Thank you!

I can see where this would be a barrier to services for a therapist who has the client long-term, or is new to the client and really has no idea how far back the notes go and need to review past history.  Did Procentive get any prior feedback from the clients who use this system about the impact it may have on use?

Thanks

Our office was disappointed in the lack of notification that this change was happening.  Staff were very upset when documents they had been able to access seemed to have disappeared and time wasted trying to figure out why.

I had a chat with Procentive this morning and shared the following Procentive response at our all staff meeting earlier today:

• New date filters in Procentive clinical charting - “This change was made in response to slowness in loading the Clinical/Charting Module. It wasn't made arbitrarily. While not all agencies were noticing the slowness, it was putting a drag on the entire system. The reason for the change was to allow the module to initially load more quickly. Once a staff goes into the module, they can change the date range either through entering specific dates or a Quick Range. Once they do this, this date range will stay until they change it again, which is how it was previously. Please be reassured that any changes we make are done with the best interest of all our agencies in mind.”

"The change was announced via a pop-up window that would show when logging into Procentive. So, the change wasn't announced in the typical fashion."

I created a cheat sheet for my coworkers. This helped reduce the questions and the I can't find the document I am looking for. I also reminded them that another way to get to those documents is thru the client tab/client dashboard.

I also had a chat with Procentive and received the exact same response.  Our staff are very frustrated and concerned with this change.  It will be very unfortunate when something important is missed due to these filters.  

Answer

Thank you for your feedback regarding the new date filters.  We have listened to your concerns regarding communication and have since made an update on our Live Updates Page.

Sincerely,

Chris Werner

Customer Success Manager

Thank you Chris for putting the detailed explanation with a sample of what to do in Clinical charting on the Live Updated Page.  I have sent a copy of this out to all staff at our organization.