Answer

+1
Answer

We have tested sending and receiving in our own databases as well as checked into various customer databases.  We do not see a system wide problem related to Procentive.  It's possible there was a small issue earlier today somewhere in the faxing technology sending from specific payers, but this can't be verified.  We've just recognized a commonality in a few things.  Nevertheless, all issues seem to be resolved here at the end of the day.  Thank you.

We've been getting a busy signal all day.

Yes. Ucare called me this morning because they couldn't transmit a fax. No faxes received all day, which is not right.

+1

Hi there - we have been sending and receiving faxes through Procentive throughout the day with no issues. 

We have been able to send, but not receive. UCare is who notified us as well, as did one of our schools. Thought I was maybe the only one. Sorry that you are having issues as well.

+1

Just got a reply from Procentive regarding my ticket. They were able to send two test faxes, so it looks like the issue is resolved.

+1
Answer

We have tested sending and receiving in our own databases as well as checked into various customer databases.  We do not see a system wide problem related to Procentive.  It's possible there was a small issue earlier today somewhere in the faxing technology sending from specific payers, but this can't be verified.  We've just recognized a commonality in a few things.  Nevertheless, all issues seem to be resolved here at the end of the day.  Thank you.