Clinical Charting Module issues

Kelli Feucht- ACS 5 years ago in Clinical Charting Module updated by Amanda Kaufmann 5 years ago 9

We are experiencing a clinic wide issue and it seems to be isolated to afternoon and evening times (3pm-9pm) when staff are intermittently having issues when working in the clinical charting module either typing in notes or just doing a search for clients records in the clinical charting module.  When typing in notes the providers are getting the error that your data can't save you lost connection, and when searching for client records in the clinical charting module receive the error you don't have permissions to view this information.  They can log out of Procentive and log right back in and everything works just fine.  We are wondering if any other organizations are experiencing these types of issues?  It doesn't appear to be our internet connection as we can go to other websites when this happens and those sites are working just fine.  It is only happening in Procentive.  

Answer

Answer

Hello Users, 

Thank you for your feedback! It's because of users like you, that we can obtain information when Procentive isn't meeting your needs. 

We have updated our "Live Updates" page with information regarding what to do when something like this occurs. We appreciate your feedback as this helps for Procentive to continuously make improvements where necessary. 

Amanda Kaufmann

Customer Success Manager

Hi Kelli-

We have had the same issues. I sent a ticket to Procentive the end of July and was told to have people clear their cache and that they had not heard of this happening to others. We are still having the same issue even after this has been done. 

I am also receiving reports from co-workers of issues in the evenings. 

OK, I've gotten a few more details from co-workers. Clinical/charting module is having the following problems for us in the evenings:

1. If multiple documents are created at once (intake forms like ROI, consent, etc), they are not showing up in the module until the staff logs out and back in

2. Other staff are getting permission errors when trying to open documents. They also have to log out and back in for the error to disappear and the documents to open

While I cannot speak to the Clinical Charting module as I am not a provider, I can speak to the billing aspect.  We have had similar issues with the Payments and ERA Modules running slow, experiencing unresponsive pages, being forced to close all windows and log back in.  The time frame for us is 3:30 - 6:30 est.  I have also submitted a ticket and been told to clear my cache or that it is an internet issue on my end because I work remotely.  I have the highest internet speed available to me @ 500 Mbps.  

I too have been experiencing slowness in Procentive. I will try to post an ERA payment and I have long wait periods before the ERA will pop up as my payment to choose (if it pops up) then if I manually have to search for it Procentive says there's no match WHAT! It seems like after that big update a month and a half ago everything changed. My cache has been cleared, my cookies have been taken care of, my internet speed is fine (I've had my IT guy look into everything that I've been told to do). Reports have not been accurate. In the time module when i'm done coding I will F5 to refresh and all my coding will disappear and I have to start over, this too just changed since the big update. So frustrating

I have had the same issues posting payments this week.  I clear everything out at the end of each day to make sure Procentive will work since that it always their solution when there are problems.

I'm also having the same issues with posting ERA's especially when trying to open an MA payment. It takes about 3 minutes for it to open! Very frustrating!!

Answer

Hello Users, 

Thank you for your feedback! It's because of users like you, that we can obtain information when Procentive isn't meeting your needs. 

We have updated our "Live Updates" page with information regarding what to do when something like this occurs. We appreciate your feedback as this helps for Procentive to continuously make improvements where necessary. 

Amanda Kaufmann

Customer Success Manager

Amanda,

I think you meant conscientiously, not contentiously.