The Minnesota payers BCBS/Blue Plus, SCHA/MMSI, and UCare are making updates within the next 2 months. We will provide you with more details mid-November, but here’s what you should do now:
Blue Plus PMAP (of MN)
- BCBS is creating a new Payer ID number for Blue Plus PMAP to distinguish it from Blue Plus Commercial plans.
- As of December 1st, 2018, all PMAP claims will need to be submitted to a new Payer ID number.
- Procentive will automatically update the Payer ID in the new payer Blue Plus PMAP on December 1, 2018.
- Add the new payer "Blue Plus PMAP" (ID: SB720) to the Payers Module. Copy over current codes and rates from the BCBS PMAP payer.
- Add the new payer to each client that has BCBS PMAP and begin using this new payer right away. (Run Report 3070 in the Reports Module to see a list of all clients with BCBS PMAP.)
- Inactivate the old BCBS payer for each client as you add the new one.
- SCHA/MMSI’s Payer ID will change as of December 1, 2018.
- Fill out the Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) form you receive from SCHA/MMSI.
- DO NOT fill out the Electronic Remittance Advice (ERA) form that they send you.
- At this time no change within Procentive is needed.
- UCare is creating a new Payer ID for UCare Family and Individual (currently called either UCare Choices or Fairview UCare Choices), effective as of January 1, 2019.
- Procentive will automatically update the Payer ID in the new payer UCare Family and Individual on January 1, 2019.
- Add the new payer "UCare Family and Individual" (ID: 52629) to the Payers Module. Copy over current codes and rates.
- Add the new payer to each client that currently has either UCare Choices or Fairview UCare Choices. (Run Report 3070 in the Reports Module to see a list of all clients with these payers.)
- You will need both the old and new payers for a client because the payer you submit to will depend on the Date of Service.
Have further questions on what to do to prepare for these changes? Please submit a ticket to the Procentive Care Team.
Customer support service by UserEcho